Just starting flower stage straight organic second grow and first veg

Little video of the baby girl…
And another…lolol

1 Like
1 Like

Just a couple videos lolol

1 Like

So the baby baby was a male fellas grabbed him outta there when I got back from chesnee SC and there are few pics of the big ones so far so good no yellow or brown leaves at all and the best part about it is that the Mrs took care of them for a week for me and still looking great now how bout day…can’t beat it wit a bat Lolol

3 Likes

4th week of flower lol stillgoing strong!!!:muscle::muscle::muscle:and found out that the baby baby was a male and took him outta the girls room ASAP…

4 Likes

Did you say THC coffee :astonished: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@SweetNatsu i like to use Roots organics products when i go only organic. But i prefer my hybrid nutrients that i mix myself using salts and organics but thats another story. Would you possibly check out some free samples from this company i use. You will have to pay shipping but i think you will enjoy it. If you like the samples you can DM me and i have another place that discounts there products.
https://www.aurorainnovations.com/8oz-sample

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I also utilize test growers. If your willing to test anything Dm me. That way you can try things without wasting money. And you can practice growing different strains or indicas or sativasAnd i can get good feedback and information about a few things im working on. Diggin your grow so far you have a lot to learn but i must say you are huge sponge so far!

4 Likes

Just added wood ashes for a lil boost let’s see how they act now and staked them for support cause the buds are getting heavy…

3 Likes

My lil guy growing me some seeds Lolol

1 Like