Kaboom - Kannabia daily grow log

Real fighters, dont start fights!

8 Likes

That white caviar from prey was very very light sensitive when I grew her. She actually hermied on me week 2-3 of flower. It was upsetting because she smelled like straight onion skunk… Lol might just have been that pheno I got tho. All my moms are from preybird and he has awesome seeds and genetics… But that white caviar was just unhappy with my growing style.

7 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on her :eyes: thanks for the heads up bro. Shes under a 140watts light. Trying not to veg these to fast.
Kaboom has gone into the flower tent for training, bit more room and 430watts light.

6 Likes

One of the little Rascals isnt feeling very well. Shes got a bacteria gut infection. Shes recovering okay and is drinking water more
often. She hasnt got her appetite back yet.

Poor thing is trying so hard.

7 Likes

That can happen from time to time. And the seeds for this strain were $400 i grew them out and selected the best males an females and mated them. Ive regrown them 3 times already and a few others here have also grown them without an issue. Just ultra had an issue. But i just grew out a seed from a well know breeder and it did the same thing it fully hermied. out of nowhere, i mean it was flowering as usual and 2/3 of the way through flower it hermied on every single bud uniformly. It was disappointing because it was free seed from super sativa seed club. And i was after there seeds for a couple years and i finally got some i stoked! Then one hermied and it was in with 3 lava freezes from the same breeder.

It was a free seed. The problem is when plants go from dioecious to monoecious by themselves. Its Hard to really say why.

These specimens are known as hermaphrodites. Either genetic or environmental factors, or both, can cause plants to develop this unusual trait. And usually i see it on overipe flower. But on every bud site its a full on herm.
I had to chop my grow because the cops got a clone in transit. So i wont be sending any of my prized mother clones ever again because thats ruined. Just seeds of what i make now. And im getting ready for springs veggy garden so we’ve already sewed the seeds.

8 Likes

I understand brother. I think we’re gonna be alright. If it happens it happens :person_shrugging: i wont be training her and take her easy. The bitter butter can be to bitter for the batter. But i better take it easy for the better to get better buds lol

7 Likes

Yeah. I agree sending clones is just too risky to send for us growers. I’m sorry and sad that happened to you @preybird1 if needed I can try to send you a clone to a secret location. Of the moms you blessed me with. I’ll travel out of town to do it of needed bud. But I’ll totally understand if you don’t want to do that anymore period. It’s hella scary.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Kaboom - Kannabia

7 Likes

White Caviar

7 Likes

Mac 1 x Banana Kush :banana:

Purples but they’re 5 watt diodes, Bridgelux.
Atm giving the driver used theyre only pushing about 3watts.
These are not the best :confused: but she has grown the most.
I’ll be doing the fulll proper light build next month once i order the heatsinks and meanwell driver for these.

Its a bodge up! But they have lenses.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Them seeds are costly but worth it, 8 seeds for £120.

5 Likes

If this is adverting for a tooth brush, who cleans their teeth in the bath?

3 Likes

Kaboom - Kannabia

7 Likes

Mac 1 x Banana Kush :banana:
Fritter Cake :birthday:

White Caviar
Pineapple Haze :pineapple:

8 Likes

Not looking forward to the EEG at all!

7 Likes

I imagine that just needing to take the test is stressful. Yep, just having the symptoms that require this test would be concerning. Hopefully it will give you answers to whatever problem you’re having and even more so hopefully there’s an easy fix to whatever the problem is. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Thank you brother. I hope they figure it out. Not getting my hopes up. :sleepy: I’m about to go in at 2pm.

7 Likes

I guess all you can do is hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. At least best as you can. Knowing is better than wondering. At least for me anyway. I’ll keep you in my thoughts today. All positive.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes