Red - Red Pure Auto CBD 30:1
Blue - Critical Auto 2.0
Green - Peyote Wi-Fi 2:1
White - Pineapple Haze Auto

3 Likes

4 Likes

@PreyBird1

4 Likes

Just some food for thought, lest see how long it takes to digest.

4 Likes

Sometimes life can be hard :disappointed:

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 you know the score.

2 Likes

I absolutely loved legend of zelda ocarian of time!

2 Likes

Cant beat N64 graphics :sunglasses: not at the time. Retro is back!

2 Likes
2 Likes

No, i wanna sleep like this. :sleeping:

5 Likes

Now, i sleep like this :sleeping: lol
With the puma sign on my hoodie makes her ears look like antlers…reindeers :+1:

5 Likes

Cannabis legalisation goes a lot deeper! We get freedom when its free!

2 Likes

Dude !!!
You’re making my hard old head hurt !!!

3 Likes

Not meaning to brother, my mum says i tire her head out too. My dad says its Cognitive Dissonance. People just need time.

3 Likes

It all connects.
Every 80yrs they legalise cannabis just before world wars begin.

2 Likes

Simple experiment that proves Global Warming in a hoax. Antarctica isnt a land mass its just all ice sitting on the sea.

3 Likes

Hemp for Victory :v:!

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The point of your post is absolutely correct ! Ice is the ONLY compound whose solid state is LESS dense than it’s liquid phase !

I think you were a little confused…the ARTIC is NOT a continent…it is (as you stated) just a mass of ice floating on the sea… Antartica is a continent and there is LAND MASS there.

BTW, if ICE WAS NOT less dense than water, There would be NO LIFE on earth ! If ice sunk, the total sea would have been frozen solid…there would be no ocean currents to modify weather systems, so the oceans would remain solid except for surface melting and refreezing through the seasons !

Also, did you know that the moon is the exact mass, and distance from earth to keep this planet’s 23 degree tilt…seasons wouldn’t exist ! Now the bad news…the moon is slowly moving away from earth so at some point we’ll lose that gravitational effect …then the loons will get their ‘climate change’ in real time !!!

7 Likes