Kaboom - Kannabia daily grow log

Explain why the moon is out during the day? And show me proof that there is land in Antarctica? Because you have been lied to on so many levels.
Explain to me the tides?

Co2 is the gas of life and how they gonna get enough people to drive those dangerous electric cars. Wait if so called fossil fuel runs out…wait its not a fossil. How they going 5o get the energy to make them? :thinking:

1 Like

Bruh… I’m high on a canna butter I made yesterday from the last grow. Reading this makes me anxious af LOL :grimacing:

2 Likes

The UK is doing S.O.S Alerts to peoples phone soon. Theyre preparing for something. The 80yr time mark is up.

2 Likes

What kind of alerts? I mean, I have paranoid thoughts about World War III and stuff, but I prefer to think that nothing’s going to happen :flushed:

2 Likes

I think they’re test running for fake nuclear attacks in the future.
I give it untill summer ends, no wars start in the summers.
I’m trying not to worry about it its scare tactics they use to keep us trapped and controlled if the whole world knows the truth and stops believing everything these tyrants say. If every soldier figures them out thats why the brain washing is so deep in the army.
If no one fights no wars let the leaders fight themselfs

2 Likes

Sometimes i think im i just fuxking tripping out!

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from with the whole fake nuclear attack test runs thing. It’s totally normal to be worried about what’s happening in the world and try to make sense of it.

And I totally agree that there are some shady forces out there using scare tactics to keep us all under control. We gotta question what we’re being told and find legit sources of information. And soldiers ain’t just mindless robots, they got their own thoughts and feelings just like the rest of us.

But for real, it’d be dope if we could all just get along and avoid fighting wars.

2 Likes

Missiles and carpet bombing what are the soldiers thinking :thinking:?
I dont think nukes are real. They control the weater and water and food now energy, no iron fires aloud in the UK soon. When shit goes down we cant keep ourselves warm.

2 Likes

w3hbN3g_d

1 Like

Theres a train coming. Lets not argue about the shape of the tracks. Its gonna’ hit us both.

1 Like

THE PASSION OF DONALD TRUMP
The Dog & Pony Show Begins.

Talking too much of war and politics over here. Please try to keep the topic a little bit closer to home like your dog and your weed. Thank you.

4 Likes

Lets put our heads in the sand…weed is getting political rhey stole it.

2 Likes

That’s not at all what @happilyretired is saying brother man , but I’m all fairness this is a growing forum that’s all he’s was saying leave the other stuff to Twitter or Facebook

3 Likes

They stole weed from us. Weed is getting political if we want our freedoms and rights back. Okies I’ll hush. Passion of The Cannabis

1 Like

Weed is closer to home, they stole it+

1 Like

Bubbles :bubbles: :champagne: lets play in the bubbles :bubbles:

Thats like sayin, the Farmers fighting for their lands cant be heard unless they put a suite and tie on. Are we really coming to this?

Its okay “open the door” we’re safe, the dogs going out for a sh#t!