Kapoic do not kill the girls I think I can help

I think it’s thrips I can’t see perfectly but I’m almost certain. I will send spinosad it will work

6 Likes

I had to get a new phone so I don’t have signal on this one yet. But I think u planned to chop them tn. Spray with water a few times a day. Lower temps and raise humidity. Untill i can get spinosad to u I can send 2-3 day shipping. Try and get me some better pics tho w normal lighting

6 Likes

Hey brotha I just took a closer look those are absolutely aphids ladybugs and green lacewings saved my outdoor girlies from them u must have had a very Similar species they look identical

5 Likes

Holly shit he is infested

5 Likes

We’re there more pics than the blurple one he just posted?

4 Likes

@kapouic so you are tagged

5 Likes

Thank you guys! I was out so I couldn’t answer. But I will wait and post new pictures tomorrow.
That picture was before I started the insecticidal soap and neem oil.

4 Likes

How did u kill them will spinosad work on them?

2 Likes

I bought 3000 ladybugs and a few hundred green lacewings and just unleashed them they devoured a serious infestation of a couple big girls in a week and that was outside they will work better inside amazon I paid 30 bucks I think

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know green lacewings were predictors haha

3 Likes

Spinosad works on aphids u can spray it for two or three weeks every third day. I’ll mail some to ya Mon asap;) uh can use the neem and soap in-between I would use one different spray each day that’s the best way to step it up and prevent immunity

5 Likes

Thank you, it’s really appreciated. I sent you my details on Signal. :v:

5 Likes

@esoteric read through this this should help you with you little friends

1 Like