Keep pests away?

I am growing some plants outdoor and I was wondering what I can spray on them to make sure pests stay away. I am pest free currently but want to make sure I’m ready if the pests show up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

4 Likes

SeriousBothBronco-size_restricted

Welcome to Growers Network @tmass95 :grin:

Let me tag some outdoor growers for you :wink:
@macgyver_stoner @Ladithief @Packee @Bogleg @myfriendis410

3 Likes

@tmass95 welcome to the group.

Personally I haven’t sprayed any of my outdoor girls, but I check for invaders daily

Indoors I’ve had a few battles with mites. Ive used neem oil and Avid before, but usually and more recently I’ve gotten away from chemicals and gone with predators mites

Thanks for the tag @missiles

Cheers

Packee

4 Likes

Welcome to GN @tmass95, I’m currently using and believe in AzaMaz. Put a couple cape in with watering or feeding n Bamb. That’s all Farmers.

4 Likes

I use a regimen of peroxide followed by Captain Jack’s Dead Bug or Safer spray. Straight peroxide sprayed on the plants, 48 hours later apply Spinosad (Captain Jack’s) and leave for 5 days. Repeat.

5 Likes

I’m also a fan of Captain Jack’s Dead Bug. I use it for when I absolutely know there are bugs to kill.

I like to use SM-90 early in veg. @Ladithief turned me onto it - an application early in veg outside really seems to help the plants against pests.

4 Likes