Kev Grows Tomatoes

Kev will breed you some Hawaiian Snow what else does he have to do lol
Sativa man!

2 Likes

Well I would have to agree with that…more than happy to send him a clone transport cup lol !!!

2 Likes

I got a gallon of Cs I made so gonna use that and compare the cs to sts .Read a lot of people using both, I don’t see the need for that

1 Like

Yes those work nicely too

1 Like

I’d get some from you if you had some… I have so much to do it could be a long time before I could get the that one :joy: Kief night :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

See maybe we have kev talked into growing just males, kev people buy pollen bruh :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well personally to the pollen only thing…nah lol

1 Like

Night all, had a long day y’all have a great one and see ya soon.

2 Likes

Hawaiian Snow. So tasty… So expensive at the Disp. Who’s got seeds?

2 Likes

Gn my brother get with you on the lambsbread we always called it lambsbreath. :v:t2:

1 Like

Kev down the road …Keep tuned!

2 Likes

Alright @KevGrows, put me on the top of that Hawaiian Snow list.

2 Likes

It is called both. Just who you talk too. In Jamaica it is either, but same stuff. I had the privilege of being taken to the growing fields by the same Rasta. We walked for hours in the mountains to get there, lots of checkpoints with guys in trees with auto rifles. Saw the real deal in progress. So humbled. Rasta Dixon died a few years back, he had become a good friend in another country. Sorely missed.

Ja Mon

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that bruh, I’ve contacted an old friend of mine lives in Bahamas no word back even his friends can’t find him lol we shall see if he ever responds. I know a dude in Panama also no one has seen him either. Not good

1 Like

Where’s the tomato :tomato:?

2 Likes