Kev Grows Tomatoes

Doesn’t show? Showed here the other day anyway

1 Like

True true, well I came to your thread I wanted to see your tomatoes :tomato: lol

1 Like

Paint stirrers :+1:t2:

1 Like

Off to a great start! I’ll be following along. Your room is awesome.

2 Likes

Wow…pre 90’s, sounds like some of my seeds… I honestly don’t hold out much hope for them but you never know!!

2 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about that Kev. You can lower that LED seedling light to within 2 inches of them it won’t burn them. If you keep it close it will grow them short and stocky. three or four sets of limbs in 4 inches of growth. :+1:

2 Likes

Your welcome Kev, glad I could direct you to a great little inexpensive veg/seedling light. Here is some Planet of the Grapes that are about to go to a buddy grower of mine. About a week old. Glad I took this pic, they need water lol.

3 Likes

Pop those bruh, you can be the haze man :v:t2:

2 Likes

Only have 1?

1 Like

Ohhhhhh sounds like you got some real goodies about to pop! Mr Blue won’t steer you wrong.

2 Likes

That’s a hard one to locate. I can’t find it anyplace which is good for me lol Been growing this for some time,got the phenos
We wanted to keep around 2 years ago been growing it since… almost traded that strain but kept on with it and I bet close to 2 yrs finding the right ones. It’s a keeper :+1:t2:

1 Like

So you been growing it from clones for two years now? Crap I was gonna go look for seed lol. (like i need more seed)

2 Likes

That sounds exactly like the sativa i used to get from a Rasta friend in Jamaica back in the late 60’s early 70’s. He called it Lamb’s breath. Silly laughing head high, no downer at all. Great party pot.

2 Likes

Don’t have much left and yes clones and it gets better each run. Amazing how that works isn’t it? :rofl:

2 Likes

I found lambs breath imma get some to just I’ll wait he’ll I’ve been spending a lot of dough lately on seed. Like a record for me man lol

1 Like

You and Ed Rosenthol he’s a Sativa man :v:t2:

1 Like

Wanna share where you found it, would LOVE to grow some of that it is like the original it is awesome !! Add in some Wray and nephew Overproof Rum and you were smoked for the evening !!!

2 Likes

Kief night, I’ll find it for you later breeders association that or strainly…

1 Like

K tag me much appreciated !!

2 Likes

Sho will. Sensi seeds has a few sweet items too but won’t ship here right now…

2 Likes