Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil) and psychedelics

Starting the next tea… fish fertilizer/kelp and castings… brewing then water on Thursday…

6 Likes

which one is *you?

4 Likes

Sorry not following the question…

2 Likes

there’s a picture of you above, with another… and I was asking which one was which :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, the snake is a master extractor. :wink:

6 Likes

Master excreter…lol… he’s eating 2 jumbo adults each week…and has easily had 400 mice in its 4 years…lol…

7 Likes

Today was plain water so nothing exciting… job is complete and still waiting for my necessary 30 gallon pots… they should arrive at @Packee’s tomorrow… the final tea ingredients shipped today so hopefully here on Friday… then we get to the real stuff…

8 Likes

I’ll post dinner pictures in a bit when I feed him… 2 jumbo adult mice every Wednesday…lol…

8 Likes

:grin::wink:

9 Likes

He is simple… figuring out the tea mixes is totally new…lol… can’t wait to get the real ingredients…lol…

6 Likes

Me and my buddy used to shoot birds that landed on the fence with his Benjamin BB gun and then we would freeze them.

Once thawed out his snakes would eat them every time

5 Likes

That’s awesome… as soon as the wife’s birds are out… he is very intensely aggressive in his tank…lol…just by odor…lol…

5 Likes

They were all small birds…all would fit easily into a Ziploc bag

4 Likes

Tea ingredients have arrived… fulvic acid, Ag-sil (silica) and 200x aloe flakes and the tea (compost) bags

11 Likes

On a possible non marijuana side of things the raised vegetable garden is built… no 5.5 bags of living soil and black earth to fill it…

10 Likes

Beautiful yard @Ladithief ! Those purple iris’s are gorgeous!

5 Likes

That’s the wife’s area… that and vegetable… I only know how to grow marijuana…lol…

9 Likes

Do you like a little shade?

4 Likes

No not for the medicine…

6 Likes

Now the wife is all done with it…lol…

She wants me to build one more today…lol…

10 Likes