Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil) and psychedelics

So today was a straight coconut water day… no pictures as it is so windy at the moment… plants will never focus…

7 Likes

Yep looks good

5 Likes

The teas are starting to work… at the end of the 2nd 11 day cycle… and now have all the proper ingredients so I don’t have improvise… the hinterland is exploding and the leaves are going nuts…

And the Gorilla Glue is loving them also…

14 Likes

Gonna be a monster!

8 Likes

The top one is the Health Canada Hinterland…

8 Likes

Also here @organicgrower4m :wink:

5 Likes

Great meeting you @organicgrower4m… welcome on board…lol…

9 Likes

@BudBrother Ladi is a living soil grower :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag in @missiles … I love helping with living soil…

4 Likes

Your welcome Ladi :grin: @BudBrother has started his own no till I believe LOL he’ll correct me if I’m wrong :wink:

3 Likes

My 2nd order of worms arrive tomorrow. That C99 I just harvested was in soil on the third use.

5 Likes

Damn… I am so sold on these teas I am using… the plants are going insane… even @Packee sees his plants exploding… not that they weren’t… it is the only way I will grow now…

4 Likes

Your guys outside plants are looking awesome! They look so healthy!

3 Likes

I started a worm tea after work tonight

6 Likes

Check out my fungus :sunglasses:

Pot is ready for a plant and is just begging

7 Likes

I have a Fulvic acid/ 200x aloe flake/ worm tea brewing for 2 days… with a top dress of untoasted malted barley powdered happening Friday… I am not gloating any worm tea is beyond awesome… if you would like to go full 100% organic or living soil myself and @organicgrower4m and @Packee are living soil… sorry but just did some shatter we made… and yep I am there…lol…

8 Likes

Haha so am I :grin::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I recommend build a soil com. I’m about to feed a few with Thrive N Bloom hence the worm tea brew started tonight.

Awesome tea you got going on.

8 Likes

Very interesting site… I now understand where my recipe comes from and why it is so awesome… so now I just have to figure out the tea side of it… I get it… what I am adding but is it the best… honestly don’t care right now as too many people say “sorry no mine is the best”…etc…lol… thank you for the link @BudBrother

5 Likes

@Packee you need to look at this build a soil .com… explains everything about our soil recipe and confirms just how good it is… just have to figure out if our teas are the best as I am confident the soil is…lol…

7 Likes