I’m going to be starting our follow-up to [apparently] everybody’s favorite article (>29,000 views at time of this thread’s posting), and I wanted to recruit y’alls help.
See, I’m going to embark on this endeavor once again! I’m going to go over grows that I’ve already mentioned in the article and update the numbers, but I wanted to ask if y’all have heard anything about large operations!
Here’s some rumors I’ve received so far:
- 2.4 million sq. ft. grow is planned in Blythe, CA.
- Hydropothecary in Canada is planning on building a 1 million sq. ft grow.
- Village Farms has a joint venture for a 1.1 million sq. ft grow.
- A Canadian tomato farmer (got a strange name) is partnering with Canopy Growth to convert to 700,000 sq. ft grow.
- Heard some rumblings about the Green Organic Dutchman. I need to read through their investor documentation to ascertain exactly what’s going on.
So. What have you heard through the grape vine?