Last grow

Who would imagine that my Samsung A32 doesn’t have an ambient light sensor, can’t use the app LFMAO. Will get another phone, and try to check how much LUXes lamp produces.

9 Likes

They had a small nute burn, flushed them with a flash clean from TA. I’ve also changed the nutrients, from Terra Aquatica to General Hydroponics. In general plants look healthy, but I can definitely say that growing inside a grow tent and not using a SCROG is crap. They are tall, so light can’t pass to the lower branches.

9 Likes

Your plants are looking good. I have found that defoliating the plant, spreading the limbs and tying them down helps get the light into the center of the plant. It also helps if you use side light directed towards the plant just below the canopy! I think you might have an Alternaria problem going on. Take any leaf that looks like this off the plants and mist your plants with hydrogen peroxide or Hypochlorous Acid to get rid of it. I circled what I saw in red from your picture.

11 Likes

You might have other reasons for getting a different phone, but I strongly advise against getting one just to be able to use Photone. App didn’t work for one of my lights, which is not surprising as it is relying on the phone’s ambient light sensor indeed, which is not specifically developed to do this. If you look at dedicated PAR meters, they go for $200 and much more. Can’t fit all that tech in a phone…

10 Likes

Interesting, I thought that was a nute burn. So, should I cut them off? And what about the hydrogen peroxide, which percentage to use?

I should’ve start to train them since the beginning, now they’re so big, there’s no room in a grow tent. Next time I will consider that. And what about defoliation of Autos? Should I start defoliating them?

9 Likes

Just some more information for you. If you use the hydrogen peroxide solution apply it 3 days in a row at lights out and make sure to mist the undersides of the leaves of the plant. If you use the hypochlorous acid solution just one heavy dose to include the underside of the leaves before lights out. The great thing about this forum is that everyone here wants everyone to have great grows and shares information freely to help you grow better!

8 Likes

worth every dime :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have defoliated them recently, still have no idea was is for good or not. Lower undeveloped branches with the same tiny buds, really make me thing that it would be better to cut them off. At the same time, I’m afraid it will stress them too much. Even now I can tell that buds didn’t get much bigger since the last time.
Who knew that growing of autos can be such mess.
In the end of the February, it’s gonna be 11th week. (recommend harvest according to the seed bank) I don’t know how much weight they can get. Also would love to hear any reccomendation of using the RIPEN FINAL PART by Terra Aquatica.

8 Likes

Yes I believe that phone app not gonna work as a professional device. I thinking about just removing another lamp, and keep growing with single mars hydro ts1000

9 Likes

worth very dime I spend :slight_smile:

gives you a boat load of data and can do CO2 with an add sensor

can push data to a server/pc to view and save

10 Likes

7 Likes

They smell like mango and pine. Pleasant flavour, not stinky at all. I expect to harvest them in the begging of March.

7 Likes

So, girls are in their 10th week out of 11 of their automatic life cycle. Today was the last time I used the regular nutes, from general hydroponics, starting from now I will be using Final Part from Terra aquatica, until they are fully ripened, and flush them in the end. Any recommendations and thoughts are welcome.

7 Likes

That works! I smoked some heavy amber bud last night, woke up 10 hours later, felt like I woke up from a coma :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

…that coma feeling is lovely in it! What strain where u smoking?

7 Likes

Thank you mate. I’ll definitely put an eye on that PAR Meter. Won’t stress girls anymore and just keep growing on a single lamp.

10 Likes

Good afternoon

8 Likes

I cannot say enough good things about it :slight_smile: I have been running mine for about 3 or 4 weeks 24/7

off wall power

they have app you transfer the data from the meter and review it on a PC the meter stores it for

a month

I just moved from HIDs to all LEDs and I was dying my plants looked like ass :frowning:

dialed my PPFD in for my RH and temps

the plants took off in 24 hours

all the best your plants are doing nicely

Dequilo

11 Likes

Absolutely loving my A32 :grinning:

11 Likes

nice looking flowers :slight_smile:

thanks for the look at your work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes