Last grow

Then definitely don’t buy a different phone for that app!

9 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:
Dont mind if i stare …

7 Likes

I definitely will not. Gonna invest in a PAR Meter.

10 Likes

Sunday morning, what could go wrong?

Once the light turned on, checked on my babies and guess what?

Some brown spots on the upper buds got my attention. With the closer look, it was the worst that could happen, some nasty mold.

I’ve deselected the plant with the hydrogen peroxide solution, as well as the grow tent. As You can see I’ve also cut the infected buds off, IDK what is right to do so, but anyways.

Please let me know guys, what else can I do to save the girls? I have faced lots of small troubles and obviously did some mistakes during this grow, the nest is gonna be better…

6 Likes

Get ur air circulation sorted, your humidity is too high or low and stagnant for budding otherwise you’ll get more bud rot.

5 Likes

I suppose it happened cuz I was turning my fans off during the night… Definitely was not a good idea, I’ve changed the exit fan for a stronger one…

6 Likes

Try a hydrogen peroxide soil flush a couple times. May be a salt build up , are the roots still healthy white?

6 Likes

Yeah, roots are totally ok. I did a flush before flowering. I will flush them again in couple of days, and then use final part solution, to boost the ripening. Gotta harvest them soon.

5 Likes

I suggest you use 4x4 boxes to grow in. Your nitrogen levels need to be tested before the flowering stage, I’m guessing the previous veg cycle i seen Nitrogen and phosphorous levels high, I do a heavy flush two weeks before flowering outdoors.
Indoor growing probably one flush will do.

Then see how they react, I’ve had great success flushing the veg food out for weeks, before flowering begins.

8 Likes

@gregog Nice plants :slight_smile: I am counting the days until I am back outside

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

I hear ya. I think i could live in a greenhouse at this point I’m so addicted to growing. :farmer:

It’s a lot of work, growers are waking up before marines, carry heavy-duty weight in containers marines may not be able to carry :joy::rofl:

You too man! :100::dove:

9 Likes

Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) is a good option too! Check out this thread:

- All essential info in the first 50 posts @gmalloy

Like Nacho said, cut off the infected leaves, spray the rest of the plant to kill remaining pathogens.

Whilst auto’s don’t usually respond well to high-stress training techniques like topping and supercropping due to their shorter life cycle (and therefore shorter time to recover), defoliating still remains very beneficial for the same reasons as with photoperiodic plant → improved airflow & light penetration for indoor grows (don’t worry outdoors, sunlight does a much better job at penetrating).
With photoperiodic plants I usually do this a few days before flip and at day 21 after flip. Of course it is a bit trickier to know when an auto has started flowering as you don’t control ‘their flip’, there is a little trick: flowers begin to show approx. 8-10 days after the start of this stage…knowing that, your ‘day 21 of flowering -mark’ is approx. 10-11 days later.

8 Likes

@gregog

love growing The Weed the shots are 2021, the police whacked my 70+ plants

in 2022 :frowning:

life goes on within you and without you

Dequilo

7 Likes

Thank you Monkey! It is my 3rd grow, and I’ve already learnt many things I did not know before, and still have lots to learn, but I guess I’m in the right hands here.
I have red that post yesterday. Was a good dive in into the microbiology.

9 Likes

We are so different all around the world, but what unites us is hate toward police :grinning:

6 Likes

I have tried those infected buds I cut, damn boy is has shit a lot of THC in it. Paranoid sativa effect, with the misbalance in your feet. Was hard to stand straight. :smoking:

5 Likes

I smoked some uncured bud few days ago before my break and it made be anxious as fuck.
Not my kind of kush, too strong if an indica.

Sometimes a break is needed, all depends what you smoke for and what its needed for.

5 Likes

Fucked up news. Babies got mold. I’m really disappointed that I could not finish this grow properly, fucked up humidity. I know you gonna say, that dehumidifier would solve this problem, but bro… some things is not easy to get, because of the circumstances. Tonight im gonna cut the off and try to save something at least. I didn’t even mange to get a microscope to check the trichomes… I hope at least some of them are nice and milky.
Gonna sanitise my tent with some fungicides as well as the room a was growing in.

It sucks to live in a 3rd world country with the limited supplies and shitty income LOL . I’ll prepare better for the next grow to avoid such a problems in a future.

And if you have any advice how can I save babies for at least another week or so, please let me know.

6 Likes

I feel your pain :frowning: hard budded indicas outside here Mold/Rot before your

every eyes

a fan running during lights out helps, a heater will help also

of course a dehumidifier is great but can be pricey for a good one

I had never used a tent until 2020 I had too many plants outside (go figure :wink: ) and they needed

to finish

I bought a 4 by 8 foot tent and set it up in my garage as it was not real cold yet so I ran

my HID lights at night

never gave it a thought about lights out, lights went off at 6am being that the tent was warmer

than the building

the first four hours or so of the day it was so humid in the tent was as if it was raining

Gray Mold on all the buds

you live and you learn

Dequilo

6 Likes

@gmalloy again, HOCl :wink:

5 Likes