Leaf deformity?

Does anybody know the cause of this leaf splitting into 3 stems? All my indica strains seem to have done it indoors and out for the last years. Sativa in same grow room fed same nutrients etc dont have anything like it.

3 Likes

I would have o assume that it is in the pheno of the strain

6 Likes

Could someone have FIMmed the top ?

1 Like

Definitely could be it are you using clones?.. @PreyBird1 has been like my teacher… Could just be a pheno mutation like @repins12 said … It’s not bad tho so don’t stress it’s just a leaf

4 Likes

Fimming or topping would be more in early to mid veg… But you don’t top a leaf… You’re cutting the main stream to create more main stem so to speak… Colas will produce more yield

3 Likes

@repins12 is right on the money. It’s either in the phenotype or the cross of the plant. Sounds and looks like these are indica dominant strain hybrids. Looks like there crossed with a little sativa maybe? What strain is that? Do you know for sure what it is? Im Interested now.

4 Likes

Sadly I have no clue what they are. I got told originally that they were supposed to be white widdow but here in New Zealand everyone just seems to have shitty bag seed that nobody knows what they are. I only know that some are dominant indica and some dominant sativa.

Oh and then these are clones from the previous yes