Leaves looking sick 😷 help please

Hey can anyone tell me what this is an what’s the solution is please? I know it’s nutrients

3 Likes

What makes you think it’s nutes? However, I agree (Phosphorus is needed)
How far above the top of the plant are your lights and what kind do you have?
What are you feeding and how often?
Strain and where you got it?
Current light cycle? (18/6 - 12/12)
Tent, Room, Outside?
Air handling?

2 Likes

What makes you think it’s nutes? However, I agree (Phosphorus is needed)

I’ve got the growers bible it looks like it should be what you said but a few look similar and there’s no proper pictures just drawings to show the damage. I’ve also had nutes problems in the past. To much that time.

How far above the top of the plant are your lights and what kind do you have?

I can’t remover but they are the recommended height above the lights from the LED light mannuel.

What are you feeding and how often?

Growers me in Coco so CANNA A and B they have Canna root boost and Ph in to for now I won’t use them next time just A and B.

Strain and where you got it?

ZSkittles, Strawberry Lemon, Pinnaple Chink and Tropical Banana from Barneys Farm. Most are on

Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds I think. They are ok

Current light cycle? (18/6 - 12/12)

24 hours for now dropping to 18/6 tomorrow with heat pad under them

Tent, Room, Outside?

Big room no electric ventilation yet but it’s an airy room with air con vents and normal ventilation for now they are only just growing not full plants yet so haven’t got no smell and army taking up massive amounts of space which maybe might make them compete for limited air supply there’s plenty of air.

2 Likes

Thanks mate

Ok. You are growing Hydro. I am a soil guy, but much is the same.
To get you the help I can’t cover, I’m going to call in @Hydro. He will know more about your grow than I will.
The guy grows some very juicy plants.

1 Like

Do you water to runoff? If so, do you check ppm and ph of runoff?

3 Likes

Agree with @Homey and the P deficiency diagnosis.

Save these pics. It makes understanding what your plant is telling you a lot easier!

And the “Bill Nye the Science Guy” folks are asking the smart questions to help with the treatment plan. lol!

6 Likes

You’re in coco? Have you been using any calmag with your regular nutrients? If the coco wasn’t properly buffered then you could have nutrient deficiencies from cation exchange.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks fella just ordered Calmag.

4 Likes

That is the beauty of GN. What one doesn’t know, someone else does. Together we are an expert grower.

4 Likes

Make sure to check for mites as well, ive had some leaves look similar after cal mag and fixing every other difficiency. Fingers crossed these other guys are right! Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone

2 Likes