LED Cultivation's Patented COB-SMD Hybrid LED Plant Lighting System

Ever wondered how to achieve near-optimal energy utilization in plant lighting systems?

We at LED Cultivation have found the solution.

Our patented COB-SMD hybrid LED plant lighting system, utilizing a novel lighting control methodology powered by proprietary lighting simulation software, has achieved a remarkable 99.50% Degree of Uniformity (DOU) in photon distribution. This means we’ve tackled the ‘hot spot’ issue commonly seen in current plant lighting systems.

LED Cultivation was started based on the premise that creating an optimized plant lighting system is an interdisciplinary scientific / engineering problem that has a discoverable, precise solution.

We’re excited to share that solution in our new white paper. Check it out and discover how we’re revolutionizing plant lighting systems: White Paper | LED Cultivation

We’d love to hear your thoughts on our research. Feel free to share this post with others who might be interested.

Looking forward to lighting up the world with you all!

5 Likes

Well looking at drawings of it PIMP ass lights I’d rock it. What’s the cost for a 4x4 or 5x5 flower coverage. Is there any tester lights u want ppl to try out and spread the word?? Questions r popping in my head like. Razy. I love the cob style lights the just look bad azz to me. Lol.

5 Likes

Thanks! Feel free to ask any questions you’d like and I’ll be happy to answer.

This system is not commercially available at this time. We are still in the research and development phase, working with our cultivation partners to create the lighting system this industry deserves.

4 Likes

Awesome. From the prints the lights look to be badazz. If u ever want testers please hit me up if love to put them to use. Hell I’ll put the scorp diablo in the closet for a backup or talk the wife into another spot lol.

3 Likes

How do you like your diablo @Mark0427?

Would be curious what everyone’s favorite lighting solution is right now? We’ve seen people enjoying good results mixing HPS with LED. @memberdirectory

3 Likes

Yes I have seen beautiful results mixing the 2 but hps is so much more expensive to run than led is. I love the scorpion diablo I can’t turn it up last click ú or 8 or I fry plants fast. Lol.

3 Likes

Imagine running this monster lol. She’s 1000-watts with on-board lighting control.

Max_Mode_Aerial-
Max Mode

Mini Mode

4 Likes

Wow. Looks sharp. Send me one. Lol.

5 Likes