LED for your consideration

I haven’t researched them too much. But I’m in contact with a lot of lighting companies. Anyways they are or will be doing a BF sale. Check out their gear
http://www.luxint-led.com/

1 Like

They look good. A fancy website with no pricing! Just what potential customers want.

2 Likes

I have their contact info

LUX Lighting Co,.LTD
Wechat/whatsapp/tel : +8613632812275

2 Likes

Those are called Alibaba leds

Shenzhen is huge on Alibaba

2 Likes

Shenzen is where LEDs are made

1 Like

Yep, and annie is on a few forums promoting

1 Like

Yeah she is. And look they may or may not be good. However a lot of these companies have no choice but put out better products. The lighting game is just getting started. And believe me when I say I’d like to buy american yada yada right? But we all know at the end of the day price is a huge influencer. They know it. You know it. For years shenzen put out garbage. But look Mars they are putting out decent stuff now. Well why is that? As tech gets in the hands of those guys. They reverse engineer it. And make it cheaply. Sometimes that’s good. And we all know what happens when it bad. No mater where you buy. Always and I can’t stress this enough. Make sure your components are top quality. And you will be OK. Sometimes you don’t need to spend a lot to get alot

4 Likes

A lot of people are happy with the QB’s they have and are cheaper than anything here in the US & Canada.

But

If you have the money to burn, go for it, if not, there is no guarantee and when/if they don’t work when they arrive, or in the next week/month/months you have to pay to ship them back and whatever repairs they make.

2 Likes

I had my parts lists put together for my lights by @dbrn32… I ordered from digi key the HLG drivers and bridgelux or samsung strips… I sourced the 2 sided thermal tape and 300v 18g wire and made my own using WEGO’s… nothing too it and I love the lights… my syncs are scrap aluminum from a local metal shop…lol…it was not very difficult at all…

Now I wasn’t happy with my one light but only because I explained what I wanted wrong and made what I described… simple solution trade to @Packee and take his KIND LED with purple in it… happy and plants happy…

7 Likes

I’m a very happy Niemi (260w) person $240 includes taxes and shipping and at the door in 3 days, HLG is very overpriced, but, thats just my opinion.

Niemi uses the same samsung diodes as HLG

3 Likes

As long as you stick with quality parts. Nothing wrong with build your own. I wish I had just like five extra hours every day. I’d build a lighting system for my needs.
As someone who rarely flower. I don’t need all know that power and wattage. I recently came into a SunSystem 315 LEC its name is “The Boss” the key thing is the onboard ballast and built in dimmer. I can run at 50% with now loss of efficacy. CRI of 92. It has master Control capabilities but put don’t have one yet. It will do great work.
As for LEDs make sure you are getting top shelf diodes. These are always serial numbered McCree is my personal favorite. Drivers, Heat sinks, fans,wiring all need to be quality you don’t want to have something bad happen.
Quantum boards are very cool. I have had a few different types. They are basically Cobb’s. Just a whole lot of little ones. Again seek quality whether buying or building. It’s worth spending more on a light. Then trying to cheap out. Spending less now means spending even more later.

3 Likes

I have yet to flower indoors… I always find myself veging and veging and cloning…lol…

4 Likes

I like vegging! Love to have more on the way!

3 Likes

The tall lady to the left is a white runts mother. Im going to cut the tops off clone them and root them and then clone them again to see if i can get them bushier!

I nice set of clones shes made me.

3 Likes

Send mena clone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok i have more than 1 clone. Would you like rooted clone? I have many. Ill send you a pic and you can pick it out!

2 Likes

Hit me tonight when i get home tonight.

2 Likes

here are a few to look at?

4 Likes

The ones on the right in the dome are not rooted yet and are white runtz!

These are my choice tops from the big mother white runtz. The huge mother runtz is in flower. And i have the plants now that i have selected for my new mothers in the veg tent growing now and i will perpetuate with those new mothers

3 Likes