Led help love u guys

Is led god in a tent 5x5?

https://www.hydrogarden.se/produkter/vaxtbelysning/led-vaxtbelysning/visa-alla/lumatek-1000w-co2-29?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI87K41KODgwMVpwSiAx20QALhEAQYDyABEgLTRPD_BwE

4 Likes

It looks like a beast of a light! Based on the PAR chart it should cover a 5x5.
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 15-31-05 LUMATEK Professional Lighting

2 Likes

So that you send there is good show :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Or can u see better here for me ?

With one is more beast:p

6 Likes

I couldn’t find a PAR chart for the LUMATEK ZEUS 1000W Pro, but both of those have amazing specs. If you get ether one of them get a good PPFD Meter and use the dimmer controller.

3 Likes

I’d go for the extreme version more bad ass in all ways. Also if u want u can get the supplemental uv light bars and add 2 to that setup and it would be killer ass light setup for a 5x5.

5 Likes

Do you recommended me 2 great bars ?:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

But bro do I need par in the lights ?

4 Likes

Par is Photosynthetically active radiation, it measures what the plant can to use in the process of photosynthesis. Par is usually represented as PPFD, this information tells us the intensity at a given distance over time. I’m don’t mean to confuse you by jumping from word to word.

translation:
Par är fotosyntetiskt aktiv strålning, den mäter vad växten kan använda i fotosyntesen. Par representeras vanligtvis som PPFD, denna information talar om intensiteten på ett givet avstånd över tiden. Jag menar inte att förvirra dig genom att hoppa från ord till ord.

3 Likes

Edit: lumatek is the European version of photontek brand

5 Likes

@magi nacho is referring to this. Helps you adjust your lights brightness and how high to raise or lower it. And using the meter helps save electricity if your lights has dimming capabilities.

A few of us on here use this meter. I use this one and love it.

7 Likes

But is it bad light becuse of
No par on it

3 Likes

But this one are better ?

1 Like

2 Likes

They are good lights from what I know about them, I was looking at their 1000w version before when I was in a larger space. The G5000 is a little small for 5x5, the G8600 and G1000/ SE1000 would be better to compare against the lumatek 1000w pro. I used an SE5000 in a 4x4 but Im getting better results from the G8600. I am sponsored by Spider Farmer. One cool thing the photontek light did was let you attach bars as you go you start the plants off with 4 bars and add a few to the sides as they get larger.

4 Likes

I believe @hoppiefrog uses the sf5k or the7k version on his grows and loves it unless things have changed. I have been absent quite the minute.

4 Likes

I think your just not understanding the par. Almost all lights have par. Some have more intense amounts of par thats why the need for the par meter so your using your light to its potential. The lights are just fine. If your light is too far from the plants the par is too low. Too close and the plant can bleach. Were after the perfect height and light intensity for your set up and thats it. The meter just helps make sure you know how to adjust your light. And get it just right so your efficiently using your equipment.

6 Likes

Thanks mate :rose::heart:

5 Likes