Led plant burn?

Is this a good one

1 Like

Yes and you get a spray bottle of that soap asap. And you will be back on track soon

So I would presume that I would not want to use that during flowering if so would need to wash off my buds probably Worth looking into prefer to be all natural unfortunately it doesn’t always work out that way

Thank you very much for your input I believe this bargs reside in the soil that I bought , I am looking in to producing live soil with multiple worms and bugs that will keep my plants healthy But that is a long way from now

So yes to both. You need those gone before flower. And most soils will spawn bugs. Next time you are in the market for media options look me up. I’ll give you my recipe. No bugs nice and simple.

1 Like

It’s all about having the perfect medium in growing in soil that is regenerate I have heard that live soil is not wasted and can be re used multiple times , My plants will be cycling out and I will have flowers by the end of April , So I would like to build-up my soil for my next run after April, I will definitely keep in touch thank you

1 Like

So yes I will be looking Forward to keeping in touch in April I will have flowers and will be looking to build-up my soil from my next grow cycle Thank you

3 Likes