LED/T5 Maui Wowie Hydro perpetual grow

I started my next grow last week when I dropped 3 Fem seeds in RO for 24 hrs. As soon as they pop I put them in my root riot plugs.
I chose this strain after lots of research on cannabinoid therapies. I make whole plant extract out of most of my grows for my health needs. I’ve been taking it daily for 10 months and the health benefits have been amazing! THCV and CBD are the cannabinoids that seem to show the most promise for helping people with type 2 diabetes. I’ve seen improvement with all my other extracts I’ve taken, but I’m hoping this strain is going to be the one that helps the most for my blood sugar control.
Thank you so much @devjyarn for helping me find this strain!

13 Likes

Glad you got yourself some seeds! I’m just trimming up a few plants that are finishing drying. I’ll get you some nice finished product shots to look forward to.

7 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see them!!

6 Likes

I can’t promise but I think I have a couple CBD seeds left. It’s shark CBD 6% thc and 15% CBD as advertised. You can check out my grow I just finished. Testing by SleeperJunky. I’ll send you some seeds if I still have some left.

9 Likes

That’s really nice of you @sleeperjunky! We could definitely do a swap if you’d like. DM me and I’ll let you know what I have laying around to trade.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll smoke a bowl with you @devjyarn looks tasty :facepunch:

@Tygrow78 can’t wait to see how they do looking great so far

6 Likes

Just a quick update on my next plant’s. I lost 1 of my CBDurban plants so I popped my White Widow freebie to fill my 3rd bucket. I think I’m going to make this a multi strain grow now, and will be growing the CBDurban for 3 harvest’s. I’m going to add a Skywalker OG plant with my clones instead of running the White Widow again.

7 Likes

Bookmarked. Good growing bud, looking forward to seeing your DP’s flower. Looks dank @devjyarn

5 Likes

Just a quick update.
I’ve got 2 CBDURBAN plants going. I should have 3 but I lost my 3rd to growers error. My WW seed didn’t pop so I’m trading my best NL clone for a Zkittles clone. So it’s going to be a multi strain grow. Next week all my plants will be in buckets.

7 Likes

Just a quick update on my plant’s. They’re all growing nice and strong now. I’m going to be putting my plants in their buckets in the morning when I get off work. The CBD Durbans are growing great with lots of roots!
I ended up getting a White Super Skunk clone from 1 of the dispensaries in town. It was an amazing clone that was nice and healthy! But they already put the rockwool cube in soil so I had to wash the roots, and that stressed it a little.
Then 1 of my cats chewed a couple leaves when I stepped away. It’s recovering but they got to it a 2nd time and really chewed it good. I’ll post those pics in the morning.
They only touched the clone and not my CBD Durban plant’s thank god!
You’ll see what’s been chewed off my clone in my next update.

This is the light I plan on hanging by the time I get to flower. It was $279 when I 1st found it. I need to get it soon cuz the price keeps going up every week…

3 Likes

I got my system disinfected and tent all cleaned out and ready for my next run. My plants are in their buckets and they’re a little stressed right now. Now you can see how bad 1 of my cats got to my white super skunk clone. But it’ll be fine and it’s new growth is coming in strong now.
Daytime temps 75-77f, nighttime 67-69f, Rh 50-55%, H20 temps 67-68f, Ec .7, ph 5.8-6.1 is where I like to keep it drifting between.

My chewed on white super skunk clone.
I’m running all advanced nutrients this grow again. Sensi Grow 1ml/L , B52 .5ml/L, Voodo Juice .5ml/L, Piranha .5ml/L, Tarantula .5ml/L, Bud Candy .5ml/L.
I mix my nutrients in my 5 gallon jugs. It’s the easiest and quickest way for me. I put the lid on and tip it on its side a few Xs.

5 Likes

Just another update on my plants. Roots hit the h20 the beginning of the week and they took off! :flight_departure: I’ll get some good root pics in a few days. I didn’t want to mess with my LST supports since I just FIMMed my plants yesterday. My dispensary clone has recovered from it’s chewing from 1 of my cats. They just love cannabis leaves now! :heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:
So I’m running Sensi Grow 2ml/L, Sensi Cal-mag 1ml/L, B52 1ml/L, Voodo Juice 1ml/L, Piranha 1ml/L, Tarantula 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L, Sensizym 1ml/L, Rhino Skin 1ml/L.
Daytime temps 77-80f, nighttime 68-70f, Rh 50-55%, H20 temps 68-70f, Ph 5.8-6.1, Ec 1.6.

1st time I’ve taken a pic of my DIY undercurrent RDWC system. 4 buckets that recirculate, and a top-off bucket.
A 950 gph Vivosun air pump is my next upgrade, that way I can aerate my top-off reservoir also. It’ll help keep my nutes’s mixed up. Plus add extra O2 to my root zone. I’m also missing a continuous EC reader. That’s also another upgrade so I don’t have to use a pen reader anymore.

8 Likes

Nice neat set up. Very sweet brother.
:clap::+1::v:

5 Likes

Thanks @oldguy. It’s been alot of fun to build! I wish I didn’t have such space restrictions. But we work with what we have.

5 Likes

I second what @oldguy said ^

Really nice! :blush:

5 Likes

I meant to throw an update of my pepper plants I started at the same time. They’re outside now but I haven’t transplanted them yet. Just waiting for a little more root development. My other veggie and herb seeds went straight in the ground. But pepper seeds have always been really hard for me to start outside…

7 Likes

Just a quick update on my plants. I’m going to switch out my nutrients tonight when my lights go off. I’m going to do a flush of my root zone with 2ml/L Sensizym and will take some before and after pics of my roots. Along with my lineup for the week.
Daytime temps have been running 77-80f, nighttime 68-69f, Rh 50-55%, H20 temps 67-68f, ph 5.8-6.1, Ec 1.6.

!
White SuperSkunk dispensary clone

CBD Durban Poison plant’s

5 Likes

Are you switching nutrients brand? Or you’re just going from your vegetative nutes to the flowering?
And, if you are keeping with AN, which ones are you going to use for flowering? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

No I’m going to stick with AN lineup. I’m using Sensi grow 1 more week tho. I’m going to use Sensi Bloom again for the next 2 flower cycles. I stocked up on my base nutes’s when the covid lockdown 1st started. They scared me when they were talking about not shipping non essential packages for the time. But after their gone I’m going to try out the Connoisseur base’s.

3 Likes