Lemon haze auto-fem grow

Found a couple auto-fem seeds in my seed stash. And i had no idea they were there! So i paper toweled them both. Since i was testing 2x afficianados white caviar f3 seeds anyway. I figured id try these out also. I grew 1 auto-fem trainwreck from crop king seeds before and it was such a shitty plant i could not believe it. gave up autos after that. So im giving these autos a go.

I like to cut the side of the rockwool blocks open and slide the sprout in so they can squeeze the sprouts tap root. Helps plant grow quicker if the root anchors sooner.

9 Likes

Heck yeah. I cant wait to watch!!!

4 Likes

I was going to add this post before ha.

11 Likes

The others barely got tails. So ill check them in 6 hrs. If there longer ill put them in cubes.

3 Likes

Heres the other 2 that are slower to wake up.

4 Likes

I’ve had a few weird seeds lately taking a long time I have one took 2 weeks lol didn’t think it would go at all but after two weeks It did damn
Also found 4’x4’x80” tent imma buy there cheap

4 Likes

Definitely in for this one. Interested to see how it turns out. :metal:

3 Likes

If prey is doing a Auto, then I am also on board to watch…
This is going to be fun.

4 Likes

Ok 2nd seed made a long enough tap root to cube it.

5 Likes

This white caviar f3 seed went crazy taproot on me overnight. Had to gently cradle it in the cube. Cant really squeeze it or it will break the taproot off. Then i stuffed the cube with a tiny bit of rockwool. To cover the root from light a bit well see what becomes of this sprout.

4 Likes

Following and living vicariously through your threads man. I have some freebie auto lemon haze from Seedsman and wanted to pop something… showed my wife a pic of a solo cup grow the other day to see if I could get her on board with anything, figured the smaller the better… #epicfail. I’m now closer to divorce than growing :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: (in all fairness i’ve been pushing it and she doesn’t smoke…totally cool with me blazing but thinks i’m going to another level of “stonerdom” by wanting to grow). Stoked you’re doing an auto thread…going to be here daily, dreaming of what could be!

3 Likes

Man…i had a girl that didn’t smoke. Not cool. i get up outta bed and im stoned!
She had to go but we were not married. My wife now smokes. I made sure she smoked before we got married. So i feel for you man. But sounds like a good lady none the less. Man i can justify growing. just based on prices of weed at the dispensary. Black market is $700 a Qp. Growing yourself saves money and that right there should be reason alone to do it.

4 Likes

Same here, besides work hours i’m lit all day. I got her on THC:CBD edibles this past year, she’s totally cool with smoking and never gives me shit on that front. Just has that old school “it’s still illegal technically” mentality that’s hard to break in non-potheads lol. Her real big thing is space, she has compromised and said when we have a house I can grow (we’re small apt living now) :unamused::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy: oh I definitely pitched the “let me grow and trade my $200 dispo cost for a small increase in electric bill and the rest i’ll put aside for a yearly vacation for you.” She just laughed, I was like “chick i’m serious”.

Yeah man, the Cali market is saturated so it drove prices pretty competitive at least, but a 39.5% tax brings it right back up. I can get a “bottom shelf” oz for $160 (pre-tax but I also usually have a 20% off code), so yeah a qp of anything good would be at min what you said. Totally get it though after seeing the time and investment you guys and gals on here have put in, commercial has a lot more overhead to cover too.

3 Likes

Update pics:

Took there night caps off!

This little girl is opening on the left.

Also if you see my light reflection. I make sure the seedlings are under a blue led and a uv led.

5 Likes

The cotyls on the left side look like a mouth to me…like it’s screaming “HELLO WORLD, I’M FREEEEEE!!!” :crazy_face::nerd_face:

4 Likes

It’s saying…

tenor-1

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: :point_up:that gif ftw @mudman :clap:

2 Likes

There all open but the slacker on the right.

I like the light 1" above the seedlings. This light produces warmth but not heat. If that makes sense?

6 Likes

I had to performed surgery again had to slice the cube open. this slow sproutling pushed out of the cube instead of anchoring the tap root. But this always works.

Getting there lil gals. Cmon grow!

7 Likes

Nice it worked. The stem part of the sprout just below the cotlydons. always changes color once the taproot has anchored And lights hitting it. I find that very interestin that you can see this if your paying attention.
I like to use this cheap harbor freight pick to open stubborn seed shells. This seedling should be opened up in 12hrs. Well see.

5 Likes