Leo’s Garden

Running out of hangers aren’t ya. Lol

1 Like

Running/ran out of room. I have a couple more ready and no closet. Lol most definitely couch lock.

5 Likes

Running out of room sounds like a good problem to have to me :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

4 Likes

I will figure it out somehow. Lol. How are you doing?

3 Likes

Very Nice harvest my friend. .:clap::clap::clap:
Congrats. :+1:
Following for sure.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

There is no better high than you harvesting your own.

3 Likes

Thanks you sir. Plenty more to come. Glad you stopped by. Peace

3 Likes

You know it.

3 Likes

Here’s some more. This time we are rolling some photos. Peace

6 Likes

Here is just some fun. We should get a thread going for a contest on here. More interaction more fun. Peace

8 Likes

Ok Greenie we need to hook up if you have breeders. It is getting more serious. Site is about to get done.

2 Likes

Cali connection is now in my vendor group.

3 Likes

@districtflora
@PreyBird1
@FarmerK
@Ladithief

Could you guys tag other breeders?
That should help out auto…

5 Likes

@chrisj you have some folks that might be interested?

@Packee… we collaborate very often…

1 Like

I am looking for craft breeders with quantities and are interested in having them marketed properly. I am not looking for ones and twos. Thanks

2 Likes

9 Likes

I have 1000’s of seeds of 4 strains I crossed this year… all crosses were with 2 mendo purp males and some sick strains… White Runtz, Train Wreck, Willy’s Wonder (near impossible to find but I have had for years) and a Reserve Proveda… let me know if these are craft enough… if not I understand…not sure if the 1 or 2 comment was for 1 or 2 seeds or 1 or 2 strains… @Packee

3 Likes

Hello,
Ones and twos was a reference to quantity. I am looking for smaller breeders interested in starting to sell. But somewhat serious not just a one time thing. Let me know. Thanks

2 Likes

@seed junky. @districtflora

3 Likes