Leo’s Garden

Man …it’s like de ja vu !?

2 Likes

It is. But I think here you won’t have to apologize so much. Lol

5 Likes

LoL…you don’t say! It’s a rarity and lately I’ve been bending over backwards to be good! That’s no fun bro… good behavior mehhhhhh… just can’t take him man - suxj a hard ass… A bunch of ya huh…had no idea!

2 Likes

I kick back with my bong and read and chuckle. Lol

3 Likes

The messaging is way cool… boss mod- Chris good name surely a genius… LoL

4 Likes

I am breeding every season now… hell I can buy my stock if I must…lol… but seeding is the new me…so lets talk @automatik

3 Likes

If you can get a strain list and what you are looking for pricing wise that would be great. Once you have it let me know and we can exchange information so it is not on this site. Thanks

1 Like

I wouldnt put you together with stragglers.

1 Like

I talk to all kinds of folks globally. I network network network. This site has alot of top notch professionals in many facets of this industry.

1 Like

My goal is to be able to travel the world networking, building an empire.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help brother. Definitely help you out once I’m up and running.

1 Like

Ok talk here so they dont get pissy talking about another bank. Lol. U tried slh. And. Whats another good one u super like by ethos

1 Like

I have like 8 of them now. You want Indica or sativa? I am starting planet of the grapes now. Heavy oil production Indica 35% tested.

1 Like

It dont matter. I press everything i smoke. Trying to invest in a extractor

1 Like

Then I say Planet of the grapes. That’s what it was bred for. That’s why I got it.

4 Likes

Here you go

8 Likes

Imma see if he will get on and order some.

3 Likes

What type of extractor… we wash… we close loop… we freeze dry and we press…life is good…

2 Likes

Sorry just realize you meant extractor strain…yeah some are amazing all are awesome if you figure out what each technique is required… some wash some press some close loop better than others…

1 Like

your bud makes me want to get off my ass and start on my second grow.
any strain recommendations for a beginner grower?

1 Like