Lessons straight from a true hash master!

I stand corrected the munson extraction was much faster to lay down than expected. it was ready to go to the parchment paper

. This time tomorrow I’ll know better what I got for weight but I’m seeing more than 60gs safely

7 Likes

After purging I ended up with about 18.5 g on the big tcb run here’s what it looks like after 24 hrs in the chamber

6 Likes

Sorbetto is getting close to being the #1 cup winner of all times :shushing_face:. A few more and there may be an announcement lol :grin:. Here’s what cup winning extracts look like now a days

3 Likes

6 Likes

With a little help from my friends :thinking: I’ll be pressing my very own sorbetto badder this next crop just need those high end bags and some fresh frozen buds to do it justice

4 Likes

Oops wrong spot

NOW THATS WHAT U CALL KILLING IT!!! CUPS CUPS CUPS! and many more and so many more to come just legendary!! Sorbetto tcb and rosé especial are what legendary extracts are made of

3 Likes

Damn wrong spot again oi.i need a solid night’s sleep I’m thinking

2 Likes

Ok I’m in the right spot at least lol

glad the ppl and cups are on the same page as my opinion … LEGENDARY!! Love that rosé especial!!

2 Likes

The topanga canyon brulee will be his next big contender after it’s release without question!! Leo will turn all his fans into salt miners :crazy_face::facepunch: killing it!! Live long and prosper;)

3 Likes

After a 3 month cure cherry noir hash is smoking great!!

11 Likes

73 micron dry sift

11 Likes

The 73 micron is less melty and less potent, the 160-73 was much nicer and potent , i bet the 120-73 is where its at for cherry noir🐸

6 Likes

Usually a seafood supplier will have dry ice

2 Likes

Heres the cherry noir hash extraction, it sugared up quite a bit. Smokes pretty good for a trim hash extraction run.

as u can see we been sampling haha

6 Likes

This was our first run using the tri blend fuel, it’s 54% n butane 22% propane 24% iso butane. It’s just as pure as puretane but much cheaper per ml

4 Likes

i suppose this would be considered sugar wax or sugar crumble

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/COZuoe6g_wT/?igshid=iyys4jc14k6a here’s a video to show texture. I think I’ll have an experiment to run, sure seemed like higher yeilds with the third type of fuel

2 Likes

I’m going to set aside a g of this stuff for a friend that had bad luck on my first attempt to send them a treat to try. Wish it was sorbetto or rosé especial or topanga canyon brulee but this will still be appreciated I’m sure :crazy_face:. Still has a good buzz but Terps are about 50% of what could be this stuff was well aged in a room tempered space. I’ll swing for the 50$ shipping on this one to be sure it gets there

4 Likes

Alright so just read the whole thread insane amount of information here wish I found this a lot sooner you pointed something out that I’ve been doing wrong when sifting my dry ice hash so I want to make sure I understand your way and am going to try it at harvest

So ill be using my trim from harvest trimming the plants before letting them dry i will then take the trim freeze it for 24 hrs then before use let it sit with dry ice for a little to freeze even more
After everything is nice an frozen I would start with the 220 screen then take what I get from that and screen it through 160 and so on so forth or would I use the frozen trim I already screened through the 220 in the smaller screens as well

Thank you for all the info you share the more I follow your grow the more I learn

6 Likes