Lessons straight from a true hash master!

Yes that’s correct, sift the keif not the trim for second round

5 Likes

Tk god I found a bag of alien orange congalease trim, the cherry noir extract is far too unproductive for mornings!! Need to get a few more things completed and lady sativa will get me there quickest!

4 Likes

Just smoked my first dry sift hash j from early sugar leaf removed in defoliation, super smooth and already smells and tastes like hash, has the potency to make my face sweat a bit and has a pleasant buzz. I’m really looking forward to the extracts from this crop

5 Likes

Just found some well aged hash in my freezer from 15 months ago!! Ztarburzt hash ,smokes great much better buzz than it originally had

Super dark cocoa color after pressing

8 Likes

This crop I can see I will have a bumper crop of trichomes to work with again, I expect over a half pound of prime hash extractives without question just from the trim alone.all of the small buds will be extracted as well and turned into bubble hash then pressed into live rosin badder(after a cure)

6 Likes

A friend sent us this when he heard we were out of smoke. Its washing time!!

6 Likes

About a lb and a half of dried untrimmed material to work with

4 Likes

Here’s the dry sift from the plant above

8 Likes

After 24 hrs dry time the bubble hash smokes like proper hash even has a decent traditional flavor and a good buzz,I’ll shoot pics of our next run tomorrow ,I’m thinking we will get 18-25 grams dried

4 Likes

Just washing the last run of the lvpk, immediately clogged my 25 micron bag lol.this run we tossed in some crystal fan leaf from this crop.hash hits real nice and has a good hash flavor .after I clean my bottom bag I’ll shoot a pic or two

5 Likes

Was wandering if you would be willing to help out a bunch of newbie concentrate makers as you know we’ve made dry ice and we are going to do it the way you explained it to us next time starting with 73 micron then working our way up

However we are wanting to get into using a dab press and don’t really know where to start and I don’t want to purchase one just to find out it’s not what we want or can’t do what we want it to do

I know when talk about making concentrates you use several different things some I understand some I don’t we’re more looking to start more with the basics or close to it learn what we’re doing

Any and all help is always really appreciated thank you very much

5 Likes

Pure pressure makes a great press not cheap but a solid press for sure, I researched another I’ll have to look it up, u got the bags backwards tho,220 to shake then sift thru the lower bags largest # to smallest.most only use 3 collection bags and one work bag

3 Likes

This is the company I will go with “clearly gold” best price on a 10 ton press suggested by some real pros

3 Likes

I always get something mixed up my bad but will look them up thank you very much

2 Likes

Anytime my friend :facepunch:

2 Likes

If I could… I would

3 Likes

What a gift from @oldguy !! Now we can buy milk and juice and some smokes to roll hash joints with.check out this gift from the heart, this is what compassion is all about much love brother :facepunch:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful material to wash!! PUMPED

4 Likes

The first run on 1/3 of the material yeilded about 5 g of 220-73 micron and about 1g of 73-25 micron

3 Likes