Let Me Be Part Of Your Teamm

Hello my name is Chris from OK currently staying in TX and im here looking for some sort of opportunity. I would always hang out with 2 of my cousins which i also considered my long time friends since we were both starting out from ground zero financially trying to figure out how to better our situation, eventually they both invested in some green house grow operations in CA and just harvested yield worth a little over $1M and they always told me they would include me somehow. Now that cashflow is coming in they have and the future is looking brighter for them they have proposed to me a job running errands for them for a weekly salary. I didn’t like the idea at all considering that im still struggling a bit and i have been the most nice and loyal person you could ever meet and they kept me down here. It’s all good i am still happy for them and wish them the best but i am looking to start a new path of my own hopefully for the better. I am planning to get a bachelor or masters degree in medicinal plant chemistry i hope it becomes useful later on and i would still love to be doing something meanwhile if you can allow me to be part of your grow team to strive for a better future. i don’t have much experience but i have been a helper on some grows in CA . Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are part of all our grow rooms, here on GN bud! :joy: :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Hi @cris1021 . Welcome to GN. Please read up on our community guidelines and shout if you have any questions.

2 Likes