Let’s try the right stuff this time

Hello and how do names TKR old tag thing I did back in the day but that’s not why I’m here. Well the first attempt with many mistakes mainly miracle grow and a lot of over / under watering, not trimming them scalping it, no nutrients the list is long but a lot was learned.

So now we move onto the current one 4x4 huhu grow tent 2 viparspectra 450, good water this time with fox farms dirty dozen for nutrients with ff ocean forest with some perlite added updates to come

8 Likes

Welcome to forum @tinknocker20
We all started somewhere and we all made mistakes. No worries here, just help.

5 Likes

Appreciate that when I first started I was just wingin it then the girl I got the one tent off of suggested this sit for tips and well general discussion of growin so far I’m likein it

3 Likes

Well help if you need it. Just put @ before the name of the person your asking and it will tag them into the thread.

3 Likes

@tinknocker20, now in comparison to your other post, that bud looks great. Nice growing.

4 Likes

Updates things are coming along nicely can’t wait to start its new tent up

3 Likes

Oh and we got some white widow this time

4 Likes

She’s growin time shall tell

3 Likes

Updates so she coming along messed up a top on her but that’s alright she has her own tent now and really seems to like it

3 Likes

Looking good @tinknocker20 . Your temps and humidity are good. Happy growing and looking forward to more updates.

2 Likes

So I did a thing we will see how it goes I have high hopes the 12 headed hydra has begun

1 Like

Good growth gained nine inches this week long ways to go but feelin positive

2 Likes

So next top complete let’s see what she does more to come really looking forward to seeing how she turns out

3 Likes

And we keep on growin she is gettin there my friends we have the 12 tops I wanted let’s see how she finishes so excited

3 Likes

Another foot closer we come to the epicness :joy: or that’s the hope epic

2 Likes

So condensed things to one tent just easier but she likes it and is growing strong

1 Like

Well she is getting there

4 Likes

1 Like

And we continue the plan is to cut off bottom of the bag sometime this week and the her off to the tree and see just how big we can make her stay tuned

4 Likes

Massive it’s getting can’t wait to see what she does

4 Likes