Let's get acquainted - Doctor's Choice seed bank

Hi friends! Glad to finally be here - growersnetwork is such a good place :blush:
So, let’s get acquainted - I’m Ana, brand executive for Doctor’s Choice seed bank. We just came a long way to be now presenting as who we are. The founder of the bank and one of our breeders - Sasha Przytyk «Joint Doctor», who is the father of autoflowering cannabis strains with high level of THC. It is Sasha who gave the world his famous strain - legendary Lowryder!

We’re mainly specialized in autoflowering strains with high-quality old-school genetics and now offer 10 autoflowering feminized strains and 1 feminized non-atoflower strain - full characteristics here

Will be glad to answer interesting questions and tell more bout strains and the seed bank itself :blush: Also follow us on your favourite platforms - find the list of them here

With love,
Doctor’s Choice
DС_logo

4 Likes

Hi Ana

Welcome again to GN. Glad you are here. Lowryder, the original auto!!! Lovely stuff. Would love to see some pictures now, or a grow journal. Looking forward to seeing more posts. Shout if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Many thanks :blush:
We’re now busy at grow.diaries and have some impressive diaries.

Bout Lowryder growers mainly buy it for further breeding their own seeds thats why not so many shoots

2 Likes

Oh your gonna love the journals here. They are much more customer responsive. You will get great knowledgeable feedback on your products. Many of these growers have been growing for 20 years plus.

Welcome to the growers network. Looking forward to your babies.

@tenga
@mouse935
@scotty17
@thedreamer
@PreyBird1
@oldguy

Will you guys and gals tag any other auto growers?

2 Likes

Hello DC, I am new to the group and to the entire premise of Cannabis, but I am older and wiser, so to speak LOL. Being a total newbie what is best for an old ridden hard and put away wet athlete after 2 back surgeries and chronic pain and insomnia. I was reading more into the high CBD and low THC strands out there in the market. I find reading and watching youtube many industry insiders and experience talk another language I am not too familiar with. I need help and want to start my first grow and have acquired my first indoor setup, now I just need, seeds and some straight forward information on an indoor tent batch. I am starting with a 24x 36x 60 with fab pots and a 1000 watt LED. So thank you in advance for any information and direction. (ps. prolly need some info on nutrients for dummies and timeline from germination thru flower, and veg :)))))

3 Likes

Anything you want to know we will help. Every aspect of your grow, there is someone here that has an answer for ya.

Welcome to the growers network! Enjoy. Lots of reading materials.

1 Like

Thank You VM

1 Like

Many moons ago…as a help in being stealthy…I grew auto’s. However way back then the auto’s were good, but not great, there was always a sacrifice in both yield and in potency. And while I have been seeing some amazing auto grows, I am still skeptical that the potency doesn’t get diluted with the Ruderalis genes. Do you have any lab results on the same strain both feminized and fem auto comparisons on cannibinoid content of each???

2 Likes

I would like to know what everyone likes about Auto-flowering plants? I am not a fan and do not use them. So fill me in on what Im missing!

3 Likes

Exactly @bullfrog420 Hence my question on potency above and the tests to verify it.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan either. Having said that there’s people here that grow amazing autos. @automatik and others also it’s really beneficial for people that don’t know how to grow it especially for medicine . I have a neighbor friend she’s in her 60’s she needs medicine and she gardens so I’m thinking auto feminized would be the way to go

1 Like

You should be able to cover a 5 ft . x 5 ft. tent with that light. fabric pots good start! Don’t buy cheap coco coir and I would recommend you start with coco, more forgiving and less equipment needed. On the nutes, if you don’t want to invest in PH and PPM meters I personally would go with Advanced Nutrients, get one of the two part A/B packages such as Sensi grow coco or Connoisseur coco. Their PH perfect line really does work and keeps you from having to adjust water PH when you feed and water. The timeline for me with a good grow without any problems is about 5 weeks in veg, and then the flower part depends on the strain so finish in 8 weeks and others take as long as 12. With your height restriction of 5 ft. Indicas grow shorter with more branching. I don’t get high CBD strains so maybe someone else can help better. Best of luck post pics on here as you go.

1 Like

Im pricing machines now to do coa tests. Looking for one that does not have a monthly service fee. I want to own it. Then I can throw down free tests for everykne I know. Hahahaha for real!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the love my brother. Peace

3 Likes

Gonna stick my neck out as a newbie…please be gental…lol
My first grow was a photo, my second grow is a Auto. What I see is that when everone says they are finicky, you find out growing them what the definition of finicky is as it impacts the result. For example, stress at the sprout level, substantial impact for Autos, not so much for Photos and manageable. LST and Timing of nutes, big impact Autos not so much for Photos. Lighting, huge impact for Autos, manageable with Photos.
Your first impression will be a hard sell for you because like me, we’re new. But I think after a couple grows you’ll have the tools you need to grow with the big boys and the challenge is more rewarding …eh @automatik?

1 Like

I truly believe you wanna run Autos do it. Just by top shelf Auto genetics. They are some great ones and some bad ones. This is Auto I am trimming today.

2 Likes