Lets talk about our pets

Meet Mr Dexter, he’s a boxer/pitbull cross. I rescued him 3 years ago as the owners couldn’t handle him and were taking him to the vet to be put to sleep. The trainer that was working with Dexter at the time is a friend of mine, he knew I was looking for a small terrier type dog so that was that…all 90 lbs of him lol. He’s got it all figured out now and has a brilliant life. I’d be lost without my best buddy.

10 Likes

Hi Maggie

What a lap dog you have there. Best decision you made was having leather sofa’s, when I grow up I will upgrade mine to leather to. My house there are dog sofa’s and not really dog sofa’s. He is a beautiful boy and glad you gave him a beautiful home/family. My girlfriend arrived home with a piglet last night, asked my mother-in-law for a room in her house.

4 Likes

Thats awesome a room for the piglet. They are smart creatures for sure.& @maggie dexter is a handsome fella indeed.i cant wait to get a dog of my own again it has been too long. I think im setteled down enough now :wink: the

3 Likes

This is Digger ( few weeks old ) and Baxter ( Just over 4 years ) . While working in the garden they all came and paid a visit. My partner brought a joint. We all just sat and vegged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4E1B06gKiV/

5 Likes

My heart has just melted…:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I was supposed to sell my three goats today. Have not told the wife yet… but the guy that bought them is bringing his 9 goats soon and I will be managing them and he will be paying me a monthly management fee. Come on share your pics of your pets.

4 Likes

Thor and digger butting noses about ploughing or digging. Big buds these two.

12 Likes

This is Zeus, it’s hard to get a good picture of him lol.

12 Likes

And this is Achilles during his supervised sobeys bag playtime lol

14 Likes

He has lots of fun in his (supervised) swing

11 Likes

Ama (amado, loved one) the dog is cute and annoying but my favorite pets swim.

13 Likes

So precious! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I bet even all of our pets would get along too lol

My girl Pennywise (after my favorite band) she is on the thread already but I swear she thinks she’s a cat sometimes dumbfounded how she sleeps in this spot without falling off lol

11 Likes

Ahhh cuteness overload!! Funny cause i swear achilles thinks he’s a dog

6 Likes

Love this thread. The only thing on my phone is photos of my animals and cannabis.

13 Likes

Aweee theyre buddies! So cute … perfect shot of your kitty aha

8 Likes

Lol we are the same that way my friend haha;) other than sweet flowering trees( like magnolia) and sun set/rise cannabis and my pets are the only things I think to take pics of

6 Likes

I’ll see if I can get some pics of our way too tame pet deer (there’s many lol)

2 Likes

Too funny bro… Me too!

3 Likes

My outdoor guard dogs… 24/7 access to the garden to be wanderers at any hour…

14 Likes