This is Chip and Tinkerbell.

8 Likes

Sorry thatā€™s Chip!

5 Likes

Love the faceā€¦ You sure he didnā€™t eat Tinkerbell? :wink:

4 Likes

Chip will be 2 years old on 4/20 :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Lmao he is a big boy we call him crazy eyes. And no he tries but she is the Sheriff around these partsšŸš“ lol.

5 Likes

It must be a lab thingā€¦ my lab sat the same way aboveā€¦lolā€¦

7 Likes

Had him out for a walk on the lake!

9 Likes

Iā€™ll bet you he loves it even more in the summer! :smile:

5 Likes

VOk my girlfriend is getting a new friend. Itā€™s a little male morkie.

We would like suggestions for a name for him.
Contenders for now are :
Ozzy, WiFi, Dumbo, Baloo.

9 Likes

How about Moordy the morkie :grin:

3 Likes

Not bad, but weā€™d like something kind of bilingual. Itā€™s got to sound good in French and in English.

4 Likes

I just googled french dog namedā€¦ I like baldoin(brave friend)ā€¦ Always the fun part coming up with a name for your new family memberā€¦ Let us know what you guys decide brother

https://www.google.com/search?q=french+male+names+for+dogs&oq=french+male+names&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.8535j0j9&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Maybe Baldo for short

3 Likes

Sheā€™d like something different, something you wouldnā€™t expect for such a little dog.
Hannibal is a fine exampleā€¦(Hannibal Lecter)

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been French all my life and I read a ton of books, but I never heard of such a French name as Baldoin?

Edit: itā€™s a really ancient word. Not used anymore. I just looked it upā€¦ sorry.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesomeā€¦ Iā€™m loving Hannibal

3 Likes

I took 4 years of French in high school, I donā€™t remember any of it

4 Likes

After a response on GNā€™s FB page thought of posting this picture here. A user asked if this mantis was wild or a pet. A brought back a tonne of good feelings and memories.

A little mantis decided to make home on a specific flowering bush a couple years ago. Over the several months he lived in my garden he would change colour with the plant. Even though they were clones he would always go back to the same plant. I remember the one morning how lucky I was to be so close with nature when he grew wings. When I went out to water the garden he would easily climb onto my finger, flutter his wings, like a little stretch and a good morning to you!!!

One morning when collecting basil for a local restaurant he got caught up in the basil leaves and almost got served as lunch. Here is my full blog post about this spiny flower mantis, aka trippy weed mantis aka magic weed mantis.

11 Likes