Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Not this oneā€¦ no rot!! I had mentioned to Tenga this one must have a strong resistance to it especially compared to the others. I threw the one away last night I had been dryingā€¦ just like a lil one ouncer plant no big loss. I just didnā€™t like the looks of it plus it was fluffy and nasty looking anyways.
So Iā€™m at work Hapā€¦ water heater on the 11th floor bottom let looseā€¦lol guess what. Snowbird owners are out of town and itā€™s a unit Bob gets paid to watchā€¦ lol hee hee. It didnā€™t completely empty but I got water tonth 9th floor. Not a big deal thank you baby Noahā€¦ Lol

8 Likes

OT babyā€¦:wink::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Why am I seeing a little message cloud on some posts @ the bottom by the reply icon?? Did we get an updateā€¦ I wanna try itā€¦ brb

3 Likes

I donā€™t know. Donā€™t believe Iā€™ve seen it. Iā€™ll look through some of my other threads and see if I can find it.

3 Likes

I thought it meant private message this person it just replies to their postā€¦ Visible by everyone! That could get someone in troubleā€¦ lol hee heeā€¦ if we werenā€™t all such angels in here that is!

6 Likes

It seems to only be happening on threads that have the indented tab. Where everything is right side justifiedā€¦ or lined up to the right side like here .

Big note to addā€¦ Iā€™m on a phone that might matter I betā€¦ But it looks like so on my phone?? Does it look like that on your tablet Hapā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

That thread looked like that on my laptop as well :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

And on my tablet. Strange. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken itā€™s because itā€™s not a ā€œjournalā€ but is a ā€œquestionā€.

When you create a thread, you can do a traditional journal, with replies.
Or you can create a Q&A type of thread.
The entry will be in the form of Question/answer.

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

And there it isā€¦:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Yupā€¦ Slyme said the same thing. I didnā€™t know we had a question option but thatā€™s learning for ya. Iā€™ve only ever made one topic since coming overā€¦ prolly just keep the one going forever. LoL

But in other news ā€¦
ITā€™S HOCKEY SEASON yā€™all!!
Puck yeah it isā€¦
What what ā€¦Yankees @ Sox on one channel ā€¦ Boston at caps on the otherā€¦ puck yeah!!

5 Likes

Sid will be back in 6 weeks. Weā€™ll see then.

3 Likes

What the WHAT. :penguin: ??? You canā€™t be for real!! Booā€¦ BOOzerā€¦ Man dang gum - I use to like you man. I thought you had potential and where gonna go so far. Unfortunately studies have shown Pittsburgh penguins fans arenā€™t smart enough to learn this hobbyā€¦ LMAO :rofl::laughing:

5 Likes

Mhmm. Well see Rutherford is going all in. Were trading future picks to load this damn team bro. Malkin and sid got two strong Years left. Tanger is still all star shit. Phhh. Just wait wacko rocko

6 Likes

Get him boo get himā€¦:joy::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I got no Tukka this year but this Swayman cat is holding up net pretty well so far. He showed pretty good stuff in the playoffs last year for his 2 games he got inā€¦ we shall see though. Either way itā€™s bergeronā€™s last year I :thinking:ā€¦ that is a blow next year man. Hopefully this Taylor Hall cat will turn up his game as he progresses. Itā€™s on though ā€¦ donkey Kong style bruh.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Itā€™s made for this guy :

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

i was laughing so hard. i saw a wheelchair launch. :rofl: i like the skateboard launch too! :green_heart:

7 Likes