Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

It seems to only be happening on threads that have the indented tab. Where everything is right side justifiedā€¦ or lined up to the right side like here .

Big note to addā€¦ Iā€™m on a phone that might matter I betā€¦ But it looks like so on my phone?? Does it look like that on your tablet Hapā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

That thread looked like that on my laptop as well :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

And on my tablet. Strange. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken itā€™s because itā€™s not a ā€œjournalā€ but is a ā€œquestionā€.

When you create a thread, you can do a traditional journal, with replies.
Or you can create a Q&A type of thread.
The entry will be in the form of Question/answer.

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

And there it isā€¦:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Yupā€¦ Slyme said the same thing. I didnā€™t know we had a question option but thatā€™s learning for ya. Iā€™ve only ever made one topic since coming overā€¦ prolly just keep the one going forever. LoL

But in other news ā€¦
ITā€™S HOCKEY SEASON yā€™all!!
Puck yeah it isā€¦
What what ā€¦Yankees @ Sox on one channel ā€¦ Boston at caps on the otherā€¦ puck yeah!!

5 Likes

Sid will be back in 6 weeks. Weā€™ll see then.

3 Likes

What the WHAT. :penguin: ??? You canā€™t be for real!! Booā€¦ BOOzerā€¦ Man dang gum - I use to like you man. I thought you had potential and where gonna go so far. Unfortunately studies have shown Pittsburgh penguins fans arenā€™t smart enough to learn this hobbyā€¦ LMAO :rofl::laughing:

5 Likes

Mhmm. Well see Rutherford is going all in. Were trading future picks to load this damn team bro. Malkin and sid got two strong Years left. Tanger is still all star shit. Phhh. Just wait wacko rocko

6 Likes

Get him boo get himā€¦:joy::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I got no Tukka this year but this Swayman cat is holding up net pretty well so far. He showed pretty good stuff in the playoffs last year for his 2 games he got inā€¦ we shall see though. Either way itā€™s bergeronā€™s last year I :thinking:ā€¦ that is a blow next year man. Hopefully this Taylor Hall cat will turn up his game as he progresses. Itā€™s on though ā€¦ donkey Kong style bruh.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Itā€™s made for this guy :

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

i was laughing so hard. i saw a wheelchair launch. :rofl: i like the skateboard launch too! :green_heart:

7 Likes

I just caught up on yer journal. Most of it was hilarious-- such a fun read!! The parts about ur migraines were very upsetting.
So hard to sit by and watch someone u like truly suffer. Iā€™m so glad u have relief now.
Knock on wood (@happilyretired - - paging Happy Man)

I am so far behind in journals! I have 343 posts to catch up on Trishā€™s journalā€¦ er
ā€¦ I mean P Titty!!!

Loco, 2 days ago when I opened the back door to let my dogs out for their early morning bladder dump, the air actually felt CHILLY!! I was shocked!!

Ur condensation clone blows my mind!! Well, I did have a Dagga plant growing outta concrete for a couple months!

Did u ever get ur son vaccinated?? That sounded like such a predicament. If my husband ever did something to our kids, behind my backā€¦ it would bring out the mother grizzly bear in me, thrashing, spitting, clawingā€¦ not pretty-- I Sally plomise ya.
Butā€¦ the vaccine is life-saving! How could anyone deny that protection to their child?
Ur wife must truly believe the shot is too risky.

Well, I will tell u thisā€¦ the philosophy of vaccines and public health will always side with the greater good ( to community health) and not on individual health. So there is def some validity to ur wifeā€™s concerns.

9 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Plus 10 characters

6 Likes

Well it must be destinyā€¦ my neighbor just gave me all his leftover aluminium from a job he just did. He said scrap It, whatever, I donā€™t care just get rid of it for meā€¦ lol thatā€™s a 10ā€™ X 5ā€™ piece of 1/16" sheet aluminum & 30ā€™ of 1" square stock. The sheet alone is like a $200 piece of aluminum. LoL gotta think how to utilize the sheetā€¦ without having a 200lb light . Lol oh and I chopped the outdoor Pura Vida this AM. Itā€™s in the garage n my house f****** stinks I am so going to get in trouble.

10 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!!! Hope u donā€™t get in trouble!!

7 Likes

Oh there is no way outta this oneā€¦it was nice knowing both you Tā€™sā€¦ I donā€™t wanna put it in the grow room till I peroxide wash and rinse it. Which no I havenā€™t done yet. Iā€™ll do it when I get back from grabbing the kid. Iā€™ve been mega busy on my day off. Grrr. Itā€™s mostly Cā€™s fault ā€¦ LoL

7 Likes