Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

ck ur messages

5 Likes

Ahhh apparently i havent made the ā€œcoolā€ cut. Lol

6 Likes

Well itā€™s out nowā€¦ mine as well let him in!! :rofl: LOL So hard!! Kidding Def, I guarantee itā€™s your fault! LoL again. I havenā€™t been over there in like 3 months I bet. Your like me anyways man, 1 forum is enough work I say.

So I put pot stuff in here once in a while. First let me say that I did eat some magic chocolate earlier AND - it was not nearly enough but I was so busy and in the zone that I was content. Let sleeping dogs lay right!! Iā€™ll get em next time and even better Plus I have good dosage info - I ate 3 out of 12 pieces to a bar. Iā€™ll eat the entire bar next!! :yum: Hee hee
So yesā€¦I did a full service watering and feed today. I trimā€™d the fudge out of them too. You can see my floor now. This feels like deja vu but I almost filled a 5 gal bucket just about.

13 Likes

Meant to throw this up last night.

And thatā€™s my cuban neighbors truck, take a close look how he spelled CarpEnterā€¦ lolā€¦ yes itā€™s with an Iā€¦ lol

11 Likes

Man you got the buds coming on big timeā€¦lolā€¦good stuffšŸ‘

4 Likes

thats cause he only wants people that can pay real monAy

7 Likes

i forgot to tell you. my first job was to take a little dust pan on a stick and a little broom and walk around and sweep up BUGS. first question i got askedā€¦what kind of bugs are they? my answer, dead ones

11 Likes

I do actually grow Mary J Wanna once in a bitā€¦ wanna :see_no_evil:!!
This one time at grow campā€¦ I stuck a pH meter up a flute!! What a Hoot! The stars of my showā€¦

Apology is icing up Yā€™all :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes
8 Likes

One for you sir!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s some.weird ass cloud formationsā€¦ Looks like u might have either seeweed on your window or a crack. Canā€™t quite tell ā€¦lol
Man I donā€™t have rolling hills and woods ā€¦so jelly

8 Likes

Deff cracked. Not heat and air either. Rolling hard knocks style. Lol

5 Likes

Itā€™s a hard knock life :rofl:ā€¦ Sho is!!

6 Likes

Chop chopā€¦ she is soooo Amberā€¦lol

10 Likes

Is that the outdoor? So itā€™s way Amber, you couldā€™ve harvested earlier and had less problems with bud rot? Or mold or whatever it was?

3 Likes

Not this oneā€¦ no rot!! I had mentioned to Tenga this one must have a strong resistance to it especially compared to the others. I threw the one away last night I had been dryingā€¦ just like a lil one ouncer plant no big loss. I just didnā€™t like the looks of it plus it was fluffy and nasty looking anyways.
So Iā€™m at work Hapā€¦ water heater on the 11th floor bottom let looseā€¦lol guess what. Snowbird owners are out of town and itā€™s a unit Bob gets paid to watchā€¦ lol hee hee. It didnā€™t completely empty but I got water tonth 9th floor. Not a big deal thank you baby Noahā€¦ Lol

8 Likes

OT babyā€¦:wink::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Why am I seeing a little message cloud on some posts @ the bottom by the reply icon?? Did we get an updateā€¦ I wanna try itā€¦ brb

3 Likes

I donā€™t know. Donā€™t believe Iā€™ve seen it. Iā€™ll look through some of my other threads and see if I can find it.

3 Likes

I thought it meant private message this person it just replies to their postā€¦ Visible by everyone! That could get someone in troubleā€¦ lol hee heeā€¦ if we werenā€™t all such angels in here that is!

6 Likes