Let's try this growing thing! đŸ€“

my grand d just got kicked off tik tok. man she is so my girl!

5 Likes

All right I’ll bite, what are you Gotta do to get kicked off of TickTock?

6 Likes

Obviously just be P-Tittys’ granddaughter

6 Likes

she made a video. first words were, whose god damn baby is this? posted a pic of my black son in law my white daughter and my grandson that is adopted white skin

6 Likes

That’s funny
 I like you grand d

6 Likes

i told ya shes so my girl!

6 Likes

Hap when is the full moon? Do you really harvest considering that stuff? I saw you mentioned it somewhere. But isn’t there something special about this full moon when is it this weekend?

6 Likes

So if she dated a white guy in highschool
 The saying must be true!!

You always adopt after highschool!
Hee hee :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

No I don’t know anything about that I just Pay attention when people talk about it. And if there’s a special day that’s within a day or two of when I want to harvest I can wait. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Over on Conclave my amazing Amazon was always doing that or trying to keep it in mind. I gotta go over there and say high to bulldog and family. But ya I think it’s harvest moon or one of them ones with the name to it this next Moon.
I’m going shroomiing

HOLY SHIT
my candy bars. Holy fudge sticker
 I’m so excited totally forgot I got these. Tomorrow is going to be fun y’all

10 Likes

Someone say something about waiting till the 21st but the next best time will be the sixth

Delayed reaction :joy::joy:đŸ˜”â€đŸ’« Stoner move

7 Likes

What are stonering on currently. My old lady gots ur Medijuana in da bowl. She just got back from Kohl’s shopping for the boy. He goes to Maine camping next week. My mum is flying with him to Boston and her and her 2 sis taking em to Orchard Beach
 lil campsite
errr Big campsite by the water. I didn’t go this year :sob:
But ya the warden loves Kohl’s man. She keeps the doors open. She claimed she just made $20 in Kohl’s cash to buy $200 in shit 
 lol I dunno how that works!! But ok!! Love ya babe. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m watching the Barrett Jackson car auction and the risky business Porsche 928 just went for 1.8 mil

6 Likes

Don’t knock the Cole’s cash. She might’ve only got $20 in Kohl’s cash but you save that stuff and they have sales and they have coupons for double Cole’s cash and all kind of crap like that. So if you pay attention you can save a lot of money. I got Mrs. Locos back on this one
:+1:t3:

6 Likes

I love the fact that you do this :joy:

6 Likes

omg that’s hysterical!

I might not be growing better weed, but I’m taking better pictures of weed lol

8 Likes

I hope it wasn’t the one that went into the pond.

7 Likes

They said during the auction that it is NOT from the “who’s the U-Boat commander” seen!!! :joy: That was just a shell they rolled into the lake .

6 Likes

Did you know they brought the Ford GT350 back 2019
 they come.with a lien on them from Ford for 2 years so you can’t sell them. Well liens up on the 19"s = they sold for 1mil and 1.1 mil
 LoL :joy: I’ll take 2

6 Likes

What is this Conclave i keep hearing about?

5 Likes