Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I GOT A NEW PHONE! i am going to take a pic and see what it looks like! :rofl: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Did you get out your microscope so you could read the directions for the phone?

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i didnt know i was supposed to learn how to use it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

And then this thing Iā€™m chopping tomorrow just to get it out of my site. That thing got like no attention and maybe fed once or twice.

And then my last condensate clone. That also gets no attention.

Okay Iā€™m ready for some blurry shit P. Bring it on.

9 Likes

that clone was dropped in water and ignored? i say it looks cute! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Tricā€™s first pic with her new phone ā€¦

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: do you know how long it took me to figure out i had to turn off the fans when i took a pic?

9 Likes

Did you ever forget to turn them back on?

8 Likes

without a doubt! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I know the feelingā€¦ :joy::rofl::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Wait a second - youā€™re trying to blame your s***** picture taking skills on fans?

6 Likes

Wait, what, who are you talking to you?

6 Likes

only for the first year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

i have never taken a picture in focus. i have no skills. i couldnt use the camera :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s like blaming my watermelon problems on powder mildewā€¦ lol

Cantaloupes donā€™t mindā€¦ Iā€™d say way more resistant huhā€¦

9 Likes

ok i plugged the camera in my pc. it cant read it. i took a picture

5 Likes

You know Iā€™ve never seen GN from a computer I only use my phoneā€¦
Hapā€¦ She said it took her a year to learn to shut her fans offā€¦ when I showed the blurry picā€¦

6 Likes

I know Iā€™m right here Iā€™m reading right along with you.

6 Likes

Oh baby Jesusā€¦ Have you guys seen this tick tock challenge call diabolical lickā€¦ itā€™s been all in the news lately.
I think I made a comment two weeks ago about kids stealing the soap dispensers at his school. Yeah supposedly itā€™s the latest dumbass tic toc challenge. Friggen giving kids stupid ideasā€¦
I guarantee you Tricia will be talking about replacing dispensers of some sort with her new 9-5ā€¦ LoL

5 Likes

Okayā€¦ thought I lost ya boss ā€¦

6 Likes