Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Cā€™s fault?? Who is C?

5 Likes

CW you nerdbutt!!! Really Tā€¦ cā€™mon now youā€™s gonna hurt his feelings mamasita. LoL kidding he has tough skin.well maybe Like literally too, he got them hard working farmer hands. And for an old retired dude too. Not me ā€¦nuh uh!! When I retire the house will be sold, we will buy a small one room apartment and a camper. See yaaaa

6 Likes

THATā€¦is stem rot. What I treated her for about a month ago. This is why I do not grow outside down here. This girl did great with NO bud rot but she is obviously NOT impervious to all kinds. It makes me sadā€¦ crying face, sad face. But it does not get the best of me because I know I shouldnā€™t even put any gosh dang thing outside to grow down here. I try and stay on top of it I really do bit itā€™s just so damn humid 24/7ā€¦

6 Likes

I remembered this time to get pictures of a bud before drying and afterā€¦ so hereā€™s BEFORE

And AFTER DRYING

15 Likes

Until next time :joy:

6 Likes

LMFAOā€¦ you are so right. I do it every yearā€¦ you prolly know this thoughā€¦ thus the reply. But I do man, I do I do I doā€¦Iā€™m dumb Iā€™m dumb Iā€™m dumb!! Grrrrrr ā€¦ CalGon take me awayā€¦ WHY must I even try, For what tooā€¦ 3 ounces MAYBE?? I thru out the other 2 I had for fucks sake. O-man slap me if I try next yearā€¦ promise!

8 Likes

And ā€¦ My 2 new girls I have going outsideā€¦ LMAO :rofl::flushed::flushed::flushed:

12 Likes

This dude is a nutā€‹:joy::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy:

5 Likes

ok that is todays winner! i am still laughing! :green_heart: :grinning:

7 Likes

But I call him Dubbers, so heā€™s ā€œDā€ to me, not ā€œCā€. Not that heā€™s a ā€œDā€ā€¦ ackkk nvm

Alsoā€¦ what in the Sam Hill does Dubs have to do with ur stinky stanky cola in the house??
( u nerdbutt!! Lol)

Trish, that was hilarious!! He had me going!

5 Likes

It just isā€¦

4 Likes

As you all know Loc throws his cards on the table no bravado to my game. Iā€™m been growing a Lil bit but shit happens man. I have 7 girls in the room, now 6!!! I have 2 Apology strains in there. Well one of them decided life as a female wasnā€™t exciting enoughā€¦ Yup - the old tranny planny decided to show face. Iā€™ve searched them up and down and itā€™s definitely just the one apology. I noticed some awfully early Browning pistils on her so gave her the ol FBI inspection. It looks like, so far, she got my Fire too for she is seeding up something fierce. It would be damn near impossible for nothing else to have got hit, we shall see. :see_no_evil:

She was a gorgeous girl but she got the bootā€¦

Due to the fact it seems to just be one of them and I havenā€™t had trannies out of the indoor room and quite a bit Iā€™m chalking this one up to a flaw in mother natureā€¦ heavenā€™s to bitsy knows it isnā€™t MOIā€¦ LOL with me ā€¦ Itā€™s okay. I just put my big boy pants on , I will not cry :sob::pensive::sob::pensive::sob:

13 Likes

Well youā€™ll get some cool feminized crossesā€¦ bonusā€¦:wink::+1:t3:

8 Likes

UMMMMMā€¦ Theyā€™ll be tranny plannys pollinated with herm juice. Well high odds majority of offspring aka seeds, will be herms. Thatā€™s the impression I got. But heyā€¦ Iā€™m just Cavemanā€¦ LoL
Wait just a minuteā€¦I get it. Feminized crosses. Ha ha - half feminineā€¦half not feminineā€¦half male lol thatā€™s too many halfā€™s isnā€™t it?

7 Likes

The good ole locorock twistā€¦lolā€¦got to love itā€¦and life goes onā€¦

4 Likes

That plant I shall now call Demiā€¦ as in Demi Lovatoā€¦ lol I had no idea how messed up she was. Yes she just got out of rehab a while back and I should have known but I hadnā€™t known she didnā€™t relate to male or female. What did my son call itā€¦ binary gender I thinkā€¦ LoL man this world is getting so crazy Iā€™m telling you. This shit is just absolutely nucking futz. There has to be boundaries you millennials, Iā€™m sorry to hurt your feelings but it is just NOT okay for everyone to get a trophy and to push your hidden agenda on a world that is scared to death of offending ppl. Ef that man. Sometimes a smack of reality will do you good. No ā€¦not a smack of reality I shouldnā€™t say that. How about a dose of IRLā€¦ In the real world ppl get hurt, itā€™s okay to be different but your in or your outā€¦not in between and not for everyone to agree with poor old you. Wowzer Locā€¦ Your stoned dude. Yes I am but stoned or not I want my 1980ā€™s & 90ā€™s backā€¦

NOT SORRY!!! :roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I want my 60s - 70sā€¦lol

5 Likes
6 Likes

I am with CWā€¦:wink::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about that far backā€¦way way back like that. lol I need a microwave atleast and Iā€™d prefer CDs too. 8 tracks were horrible altho records I can digā€¦

6 Likes