Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

That is my new theme song P-tit! I like it ā€¦I like it A- LOTā€¦
Boo hoo ā€¦ppl so dumbā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah but you didnā€™t need a computer to tune up your car in the 70s. And when he came home to dinner and it smelled like the food that been cooking for an hour it always seem to taste better than coming out of the microwave. And I think we should skip all the tapes and CDs and just go directly to download. Thereā€™s thousands of songs that I like and thereā€™s about five albums that Iā€™ve ever heard that I like every song on. Easier times either wayā€¦:man_shrugging::+1:t3:

8 Likes

the wall
Physical graffiti
Appetite for destruction
(Where it differs for me)
A devil without a cause
Core - STP
that be my 5!! Itā€™s hard not to have Metallica in there but thatā€™s the mood Iā€™m inā€¦

6 Likes

Another sun shower rolled in off the waterā€¦ so how far you think it is to the train going by.

Pretty wicked clouds I thoughtā€¦

7 Likes

Sometime drop a tab and listen to Darkside of the moon. Youā€™ll probably add it to your list. :wink::joy:

7 Likes

I struggled with dark side of the moon or Queen night at the opera. If I was on an island and had to pick 5 then Bohemia rhapsody would be a must or a best of album.
It hilarious you even ponder the thought that I havenā€™t dropped and listen to every single pink Floyd album. I seen division bell tour on some sugar cubes. That concert had some gold lasers that supposedly they got fines by FAA with. It was the most increda - effing - ble experience that laser show shooting around the stadium, pitch black & balls to the wall. Havenā€™t thought about that in so long man. Thank you for that.
OMG funny ass story bro. Listen to this. The kid I went with was a brother of a friend and kind of nerdy we were probably 19ā€¦ it was 94ā€™ Google saysā€¦ i believe that. Lol
So where on i-95 waiting in traffic like 2 hours just to the off ramp, ridiculous - you can imagine. my friend is had to crap for the last hour stomach jus gurgling. He canā€™t wait anymore and runs to the single tree in the entire island of the off ramp. CLEARLY visible to EVERYONE. gets behind the tree and shits. Ppl honking horns, screaming - yo shit head, we can see you, dont kill the treeā€¦lol just busting chops. He had like no napkins in his truck and itā€™s a palm tree ofcourseā€¦ it was great!! He was commando rest of the nightobviously and hung them up on the tree ā€¦

10 Likes

i really like this guy. all of his songs strike a cord. boo hoo wah wah wah! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Another dreary day in the tropical US. Rainy season is winding down and snowbirds will be appearing. :bulb: although I have a theory :bulb: ā€¦what if some, even if a small majority, still donā€™t feel safe traveling with Covid and all & decide to stay put just a little bit longer . They will tell themselves maybe another month or 2 ā€¦ then bam itā€™s summer again or just not worth doing the Florida madhouse snowbird move this winter and stay up with the kids. ??? Huh :pleading_face: good theory?? Christmas bonus mite take a hit? I only have 1 more month of contractors in the building too - Thatā€™s so fricken awesome when it quites down and I can focus on preventive maintenance. Do my curbs, clean out the dumpsters, paint entry ways. Nice and good Stony kinda jobs.

11 Likes

omg. I volunteered for some crap job at work that no one wants to do and now I get to listen to music all day and do drone work. itā€™s perfect.

9 Likes

hey i was bored and cleaned the elevator. i love my job

8 Likes

Hey I was bored and ate thalf my shroom bar. Hee hee. That was around 7 ā€¦ definitely got shroom stomach and vision is Lil of. But Iā€™m total lee grounded and cool. :yum::cowboy_hat_face::mushroom:

12 Likes

When did we get 2 moons?

8 Likes

Well Iā€™d say looking back a couple of posts, about 32 minutesā€¦:rofl:

8 Likes

Pink Floyd is the best, IMHO. Echoes off the Meddle album is a great song to listen to under the influence, haha.

5 Likes

Oh boyā€¦ Yah. O ā€¦ Oh :persevere:
So Doyle sounds familiar. Grrr typing is so hard!! Sooryā€¦grr dorry grrr SORRY! DANG it that took forever. I. Don. DINEā€¦GRRR D O N E

9 Likes

Hey, seems like it blew your hair back a little huh? Lol all good after the ride?

6 Likes

Ya I didnā€™t get balls to the wall but it was a laugh filled evening for sure. Speaking of balls to the wall your grow just took off man. Canā€™t believe your at 3 months already and just flowering away. Time flies man & it Looks good Def. It will be nice to hear your thoughts, you do pretty good reviews I think. Not quite Oly category but heā€™s pretty damn analytical when it comes to these things. LoL

7 Likes

Damn been a week with no pot pics. At work so these will have to do. I picked up some white fire OG at the dispensary and ā€¦well I picked up a bunch of shit and some strawberry cough RSOā€¦ yummy! I hit it a little too hard in my anx yesterday so I was asleep around 8pm last night. Lol a little too much having started around 5pm. That Haps fault really. LoL anyways some dispensary buds I got @25 for a ā€œlittlesā€ bag. Discounted to be an 1/8th of small buds n popcorn. I have a long ways to go mi amigos. When this is my bag appeal I should be retired and just growing by then, Iā€™m guessing thatā€™ll be around 100 years old I assume. LoL

9 Likes

Rise n shine itā€™s peyote smoking time! Or weedā€¦ whichever works for you.
:notes:itā€™s such a good feelingā€¦to know your aliveā€¦ :notes:Itā€™s such a good feeling :notes: ā€¦ would you be mineā€¦ could you be mineā€¦** Wonā€™t you be ā€¦my neighbor - hello boys and girlsā€¦letā€™s see what Mr. TROLLEY :trolleybus: is up to this morningā€¦ ding a Linga ling ā€¦ Ting ting!!

OoooH boys and girls - Mr trolley is touring a cannabis manufacturing grow opā€¦ this should be fun!! Put on you magic thinking caps and hop onā€¦all abaord ā€¦ Letā€™s goā€¦

8 Likes

Could you elaborate a little more on Mr. TrOLlYā€¦ does he have hair or is he bald?

3 Likes