Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Gotta use your majic thinking cap boss. Iā€™d like to help you but this is a thought class in imagination :slightly_smiling_face:. Ting ting ā€¦ting ting :bell::bell: :trolleybus::trolleybus:
I gots lots of imagination partner!!! I live in a wonderful world full of bliss and denial!! LMAO :rofl::flushed::laughing:

7 Likes

Kim Kardashian, who is credited as Kim Kardashian West for the show, will be hosting SNLon October 9. Alongside her will be musical guest Halsey, who will perform at various points in the show. Kardashian will likely take part in sketches along with the cast in the second episode of the 47th season of the show.

3 Likes

i just watched SNL for the last time. WTH!

7 Likes

Really. Like just now?? LoL that shows been over for years for me. Lorraine Michaels has bowed down to censorship years ago. I canā€™t blame the dude really, it is a business killer as of the new millenia. I wish I wasnā€™t saying that but not even the president is safe anymore.
Yogurt said it best . " What a world , what a world"

5 Likes

Damn. On Saturday night live, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Well thatā€™s a firstā€¦

11 Likes

How can you tell they were virgins??? :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Damn Kapā€¦ thatā€™s hilarious Bahahaha :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Rather Witty Smitty!
And for our science lessonā€¦ They flew off together so they lock like them one monkeys where dudes :hammer: swells up and he physically canā€™t seperate. Lol National geographic says and now ā€¦the male monkey will keep his female host calm and as still as possible. :joy:

8 Likes

Kind of like when youā€™re going down the road and you see two dogs with their butts together standing looking away from each otherā€¦ thatā€™s got to be pretty hard on the males, literally.:rofl:

8 Likes

Exciting to see those tiny things pop out.

2 Likes

Check this shit outā€¦

9 Likes

you gotta admit if you are just reading down the page this is pretty funny after @happilyretired post :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah I caught that earlier lol. ie: two dogs/exciting pop outā€¦:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t see the name Dexter in a whileā€¦ a new forum member too. Nice to meet ya Dex, old best friend of mines name as wellā€¦ He unfortunately passed back in December of 18ā€™ ā€¦ I miss that guy terribly man. He was paralyzed from neck down. All fucked up on roofys one night partying with my girlfriend while I was out on the long liner. Wrapped his brand new 1994 Z-24 around some trees right after dropping her back off at my apartment. He wouldnā€™t let any of us visit him in the hospital for a while. His mom absolutely loved me since Iā€™d bring her swordfish every trip, and I mean like 20 pounds @ a time. LoL those were some good times man. The amount of acid him and I ate togetherā€¦ :yum: We got kicked out of a movie watching Stargate one night after he sparked up a bone inside the theaterā€¦ manager comes over and says he called the police. We ran so fast for the fire exit tripping balls and wandered through a trailer park trying to find the car. LoL I havenā€™t thought about that in a long timeā€¦
But weā€™d get the best f****** seats at concerts after his accident. Lol
The lead singer of Slipknot wandered through the audience and gave him a signed snare kit drum cover one time. I should ask mom for that you know.

10 Likes

In my younger days i would almost kill for something like that from Slipknot lol, they are still probably one of my favorite bands. Their self titled album and Iowa, the only two albums worth a damn imo. They were true, raw, and heavy as hell.

Thats an awesome story @LoCoRocK about the concert, good memories are to be cherished!

8 Likes

Taylor . Huhā€¦ya know Jordy died this year. I thought stone sour was pretty good actually. I wasnā€™t a huge fan of Slip until that concert actually. Ya know Taylor said in an interview he use to puke inside the mask all the time when his sweaty dreads would choke him sometimesā€¦ lol pretty sick but the show must go on rightā€¦

3 Likes

Oh yeah, they were rough back in the day. The story of when they wrote the album Iowa is pretty wild. Jordison was a great drummer. He was held to the same honors as Bonham, peart, Copeland, and etc. pretty rad

3 Likes

Good morning mr. @LoCoRocK . you watch any hockey last night? :thinking:. Well so much for the champs.

3 Likes