Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I caught a little of the Kraken game, Iā€™ve always thought something of Las Vegas since debuting back in 19ā€™. Itā€™s cool to see how they do out of the gate ya know. Ya Tampa got smoked I saw . Bā€™S didnt play. Your a :penguin: fan? You know @automatik is the local Blackhawks fanā€¦ spew spewā€¦ but big hockey fan alsoā€¦ we donā€™t have many in here. So many peeps that donā€™t even do sports. I donā€™t get it?? I never get to talk football with anyoneā€¦ but Iā€™m disgusted with football still. I just canā€™t get over the kneeling shit even 3 years later it rubs me wrong. I have a ā€œshut up & standā€ t-shirt with a flag on it ā€¦ I did get to make the Pats / Dolphins game last yearā€¦ the Bā€™s are playing Dallas while Iā€™m up there this weekend. My wife says itā€™s rude since we are up for family time, I checked it be about 5 bills for the 3 of us for not really great seats. And the Sox are out so no chance of a game @ Fenwayā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s scary, Iā€™m the exact same way. I was die hard steeler fan untilā€¦ Iā€™m not going on a rant but to say I was pissed off over the way the nfl handled the anthem fiasco would be an understatement. I havenā€™t watched since. If Iā€™m at a party thatā€™s ok but not at my house! Anywho yeah the pens are for real and yes I know your a Boston creme puff fan. Soā€¦lets get to itā€¦December 27th. ā€¦pens vs creme puffsā€¦what the wager. Lolol

3 Likes

And Iā€™m leaving @automatik alone. Heā€™s my seed dealer so no shit talking to himšŸ˜Ž

4 Likes

I still have to check scores and I watched some of the Brady - Pats game. Friggen Bradyā€¦ whyā€™d you bring it up man. Whatever Iā€™m cool. Itā€™s okay. But ya that hurt too a Lil bit on top of it. Let me see how seasonā€™s gonna go with this Swayman rook practically. He wasnā€™t too shabby in his 2 playoff appearances but Tukka just makes me so mad with his leaving and coming back then taking time off and then not playing while on the roster for no reason and then itā€™s retirement talk. Grrrrr make up your mind you friggen Swede

3 Likes

Dude, you better hope swayman donā€™t loose his shit. Only other you got is another rook. Not sure I agree with that. Not in nhl. Also, I effing HATE TOM FRICKIN BRADY! !!! BUT he is the goatā€‹:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:. Hope his nuts fall off.

4 Likes

You talk all the smack you want. I couldnā€™t tell you what the Hawks will be like this year other than better than last year. We will see tonight. @LoCoRocK Peace

5 Likes

You hope ā€¦ Huh huhā€¦:flushed: I just donā€™t want to see Brady and Stamkos tossing trophyā€™s back n forth again. Damn Lightning are getting too use to the big game man. Iā€™d imagine Auto is behind that as well although Chicago did get the best of TB last cup they were in. Both of you 2 are toting back to back cup wins of recent years. Well maybe that last penguins cup shouldnā€™t countā€¦ Fricken who knew Nashville even had a hockey team?? LoL :rofl::laughing:
This Saturday while Iā€™m up is their season opener & I want to go but the wife is pretty dead set against it. She says itā€™s family time and we are only up for 4 nights. Iā€™d act tough and say weā€™ll see who wins this battle but everyone in here knows I donā€™t stand a chance. Oh manā€¦almost forgot Boo - We have a couple Canucks up in here man. Kap takes a seat on the Montreal train when it swings by the win stationā€¦ LoL speaking of thatā€¦ wonder if them damn hosers have loosened up the Covid protocol with the new season. Remember last year players family couldnā€™t even attend the finals for the Montreal games.

4 Likes

Blood flowinā€¦ready for hockey. Only way it could get better is if my main man Laraque came back. Lol. We smoked Tampa bay and none of our stars played. These young boys are HUNGRY. thank gods its season

1 Like

Rangers and Capitals was pretty hard hitting tonight.

2 Likes

Bro, give her a good face washinā€¦stripes will let it go. :laughing::laughing:. Would be nice to get to that game.

1 Like

Missed it. Damn pool league. Heard oshie had nice goal

2 Likes

OH SNAPā€¦ up 3 in the 1stā€¦ ummm hello ā€¦ this is the Zamboni driver - you have a game tonight Chicago!!

2 Likes

Since I mention pot stuff once in a while. I plan to water to runoff tomorrow around noon. Maybe toss a Lil sassafrasā€¦ wtf did you say?? Castingsā€¦ friggin worm shit! NOT barrrrk! Maybe I will feed em, my ones dropping some yellow. But Iā€™ll
be back Mondayā€¦ thatā€™s 4 nights. I really need to go back and read when they started flowering. ā€¦ Gotta be in 4 weeks by the looks of buds, but ya. Iā€™m gonna do some lot stuff tomorrow. After dropping the dog off 50 miles away to buddyā€™s house ā€¦ grrrr dude owes me for some ammo I got him so itā€™s a free stay. Thumbs up! Smile :smiling_imp: ā€¦nopeā€¦ :grin: < ā€” thatā€™s it.

4 Likes

Sasafras? What does this do?

1 Like

Noā€¦ it was a Siri misunderstanding. LOL! She donā€™t hear so well!! And actually itā€™s Miss Google really, Iā€™m Androidā€¦ screw Siri. Stupid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought sasafras was loco Latin for something. I was gonna call in @happilyretired to interpret. Iā€™m out. Animals come earlyā€‹:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Sassafras root bark is used to cure syphilis.

8 Likes

Little wild life up northā€¦ Gobble gobbleā€¦ lucky it wasnt next month or Iā€™d of ran it down for dinner!! LoL

And for the recordā€¦ no problems taking and 1/8th and some pre rolls on the plane. Was a little nervous when it was pulled for inspection thoughā€¦ lol actually I was a lot nervous when it was pulled out of the scanner and called for the owner to ā€œstand over hereā€ beside it! At the airport with my mom and familyā€¦ that a been crazyā€¦lol

13 Likes

Never tried it with flower. But Vape cartridges, take them to Hawaii Kentucky wherever never have a problem. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 ā€¦ I had @ado666 asking me for some seeds on the cheapā€¦ Maybe you can help him with something???

5 Likes