Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Much better game last night. They will get better once they play together more. Alot of new pieces.

4 Likes

Hey @automatik - @ado666 is looking for your website he needs some seedsā€¦ help him out heā€™s a seed virgin I thinkā€¦ lil nervous. U know!!

6 Likes

Well, since weā€™re going thereā€¦ Iā€™ve flown a half dozen few times in the past few years with up to 26 grams of flower. I always leave the jars (plastic lids) in unlocked, outside pockets of my bags so they can be easily found/disposed of.

I donā€™t know what TSA folks are looking for, but Iā€™ve never had anything go missing or have had a ā€œsir, please come with usā€ kind of moment.

Disclaimer: If anyone is reading this, I am NOT advocating flying commercially with cannabis. Iā€™m just saying that I know what has worked for me.

I heard on Dr Greenthumb a month or two ago that you can fly in and out of NYC with up to THREE OUNCES of flower and they donā€™t care.

7 Likes

i flew back from jamaica once and they pulled me out of the line. wrote search on my luggage. my friends told me to claim to be a school teacher if they asked me what i do. stupid. i was sweating that there was something in my luggage. nope just dirty clothes.

6 Likes

Planes probably gonna get rocks thrown at it . LoL

10 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. There is probably some truth to that, now that I think of it. My bf was speeding and got pulled over and he was a teacher at the time and had a whole bunch of school stuff in his backseat. It was a Monday and he would bring tons of crap home to grade and organize. When he told the cop he was a third grade teacher on his way to school, the cop shined his flashlight on all the school stuff and got really nice and told him to slow down and have a good day. Ha!

Well, hereā€™s my story, then ā€¦ you know those tiny containers that hold Boiron Oscillococcinum, the OTC flu stuff? I flew with a couple of those jam packed with some flower for a concert I went to and then put the little containers back into the plastic part with a real one in front. It also helps to put feminine hygiene products in with what you hide. If you get a male TSA, they just speed up and look awkward and just want to get you out of his site. LOL
Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 1.39.50 PM
The only thing Iā€™ve ever had taken from me were never opened bottled water (sigh) and yogurt I brought from a conference breakfast buffet that I wanted to have on the plane. But they were okay with a burrito. I donā€™t understand bureaucracy and never want to.

7 Likes

me either! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I was so highā€¦

Home sweet homeā€¦ Time for some.coffee n budder. Mmmm mmm

9 Likes

its over already? not fair

6 Likes

Yupā€¦ Iā€™m still on vacation till Wednesday though :smiley:ā€¦ I gotta go pick up my Gracie still, I miss my puppy! We just jetted up there for a long weekend, lil 60Ā° weather for the weekend. Iā€™m done!!! Too cold. :cold_face: LoL

11 Likes

GM locorockā€¦time to get back in the grooveā€¦lots of Bob to fixā€¦lol

5 Likes

He is such a damn pig man, Iā€™ve never had such a slob for a coworker. Drives me bonkers ah. Iā€™m in a good mood though one of my snow birds gave me a Benjamin for helping him unload his luggage, turn on his water and open his hurricane shutters. That will brighten anyoneā€™s day huhā€¦ Iā€™m getting back in the groove :joy:

12 Likes

Where you @locorockā€¦picsā€¦???..later on :+1:

3 Likes

Right here old manā€¦ Pic of what? my good looks perhaps? ā€¦ no pot pics, havenā€™t been in the room since Thursday. Iā€™ll make up for it today after work. I had sidework until like 8 last night and then the stoned babbling wife had news to share for like and hour, then shower & good night! Iā€™ll get some up later today. :v:

8 Likes

Wellā€¦ I got some chopping to do tomorrow. I thought colas weā€™re dinky and still had some fattening up to do but I got Amberā€™s crowding up the place. Think Iā€™m just gonna Hack it all tomorrowā€¦ so Iā€™m catching up on some pruning and barber workā€¦

That GanGsTa LeaNā€¦

17 Likes

Not to shabbyā€¦purple potā€¦lol

2 Likes

I just put lights out - all six of them will come down tomorrow. Actually 7 the one outside is Amber up tooā€¦ boom ill be potlessā€¦ boo hoo

7 Likes

No Time better than to start a new.

6 Likes

Oh snapā€¦ time flies when youā€™re surrounded by good people!!

Yo Modsā€¦ We donā€™t get a cake by our Avatar?? LoL work on that huh .:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And a bud of the month too be nice too. We donā€™t need a prize but a small trophy beside our avatar or even a title under were ā€œseed swapperā€ is would be epic.

12 Likes

7 Likes