Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

He isnā€™t the only Birthday :tada: :birthday: :partying_face: Grower

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks @pptrsha1

2 Likes

Howā€™s work going Trishā€¦ havenā€™t heard anything juicy lately? I got called in on my day offā€¦yuck! Iā€™m outta here soon though but I have sidework to do so not really. LoL

3 Likes

i am going in at 5 to the rehab, last day. those biotches need a special treat. SOMEBODY crumbled donuts all thru the bldg friday. i had to clean it up! that account is a dog. i get to the college about 630 now so i am there until 10. past my bedtime.

tomorrow i am back to 5 til 9 only the school until i decide i dont want to work anymore or they fire me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

remember this puppy from xmas?

12 Likes

he is as weird as the rest of us :rofl:

20 Likes

:+1::blue_heart::paw_prints::blue_heart::+1::dog: What a handsome guy! :paw_prints::paw_prints:

7 Likes

Puppy power!

5 Likes

@pptrsha1 , wow grown into a beautiful irie pup.

6 Likes

This is what they pay the big bucks forā€¦

This is 16thā€¦ penthouse is 3 floors up with practically the same exact view plus with corner balconyā€¦ views even better with a Doobieā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

omg u were not kidding the money shots! :green_heart:

9 Likes

being the paranoid person i am i gotta ask you what kind of F-ery is this? we have 3 floors at work. i have 1 floor. i got to work early and the old man that does the second floor had my bathroom blocked off. i thought something happened and i asked him whats up. he said he was in my bathroom changing the toilet paper and soap. i checked. he didnt. next day he was in it again. its not his job he has no business in there. its a womans bathroom! why would he be in there? is this some freaky shiiit? he is a 100 years old.

8 Likes

I would think he does something on your floor that he wouldnā€™t do on hisā€¦ being a bit paranoid myselfā€¦ :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Iā€™d be in there looking for cameras. Thereā€™s perverts of all ages. Or maybe heā€™s just an old dude and he likes the smell of the ladies restroom. :man_shrugging:ā€¦ I personally donā€™t recall ever being in the ladies room. But Iā€™ve seen a lot of women in menā€™s room at concerts. :joy::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

CAMERAS! i never thought of that! i used the mend room before women take too dang long. i wasnt shopping i was peeing. :rofl: please god dont let him be a pervert.

9 Likes

my first thought was he was trying to set me up. he works for the college and i work for the cleaning co. he isnt happy because at some point we will be taking his job. i know people are jerks. living the life looking over my shoulder. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

What are the chances heā€™s a nice guy and you just missed the stall he put tp in? Is there a womanā€™s floor on his floor, the second? And if he works there as the janitor all the floors are his really right. Setting you up for what? Failure? Youā€™d just be cleaning up but you didnā€™t find any sabatage? W/o knowing more of the background I think itā€™s just that - your a paranoid weirdo is all mammason. Thank the guy next time and ask him to show you what he did because last time he said he did something you still had to load up the TP, then play dumb and say maybe someone is stealing it? IM a hypocrite completely but being overly nice sometimes works. LMAO thatā€™s what ppl say I wouldnā€™t know, Iā€™m an asshole hands down. All the contractors that come in my building treat my place like its an abandoned parking lot. I just had it out with a young punk this morning. Got out my vacuum left it for him and said heā€™ll need to clean up EACH time he dirtys up my elevator. Kid said Iā€™m jus gonna get it dirty every tripā€¦ LoL I said well hereā€™s a Tiffanyā€¦ BE CLEANER or suffer by vacuuming each time itā€™s your choice but ppl track it off the elevator in between your trips man. Cā€™mon donā€™t play dumb itā€™s your dirty messā€¦ NOT mineā€¦ I says do you read Englishā€¦ this sign right here says in capital letters ā€œclean up immediatelyā€ !!

The nerve of these ppl man. Then he wouldnā€™t tell me his name and when I blocked him he said I need to get out of his face. I says if your threatening me you can get off my property. This is 155 ppls homes - more reason to be clean, you wouldnā€™t dare do this in one personā€™s million dollar home so why 155 ppls house! I donā€™t get it at all. I know Iā€™m a clean freak but Iā€™ve lowered my standards tremendously for these a- holes.

11 Likes

Iā€™d be all up in someoneā€™s ass for that. Just sayinā€¦:wink::+1:t3:

9 Likes

What it be Happy :grin: !!! I walk a fine line with these pricks man. They all.could careless and I have brand new carpet man. I wonā€™t lie itā€™s hard even changing the mindset of all the older employees that have just had s*** carpet there entire tenure. I need them to help me but they are reluctant to tell some contractors theyā€™ve known for 10 years coming in and out of here they need booties or carpet protection. My last condo every single contractor we held their license and then I walked with them to and from units. Granted itā€™s time consuming when your in the middle of something but itā€™s what has to be done I think. Itā€™s absolutely appalling they way they treat my building. Oh I found this yesterday. About a year ago now we spent 50K having the ceilings all skimmed and painted. LoL who has to fix it?? Damn Skippy I do!!

10 Likes