Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

How the hell do you poke a hole in the ceiling like that. It almost looks like a 2 x 4 went through it. From the bottom up!!!

7 Likes

my head would be spinning around if i saw that! 3rd floor cleaner picked up bloody underwear out of a classroom the same night. i am a truly paranoid personality. i know this. i found 2 coins in rooms and automatically assumed they were checking to see if i cleaned the rooms. i put them on the desks and did my damn job. i may be the one that needs a psych eval :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

My guess is the ppl doing new baseboard but they are also doing demo in a unit 2 doors down. All I know is Iā€™m livid ā€¦ Like all the time! LoL thank baby rhinocerosā€™ I have sweet Mary!!

9 Likes

nope wasnt paranoid for no reason. my boss got a complaint about the bathroom. i leave bowl cleaner in the toilets at night. they needed it. :face_vomiting: that guy was checking my work. its on.

4 Likes

Kung Fu GrandMa is going to teach them a lesson!

You go Killer! :dagger: :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: :hocho:

5 Likes

I AM SO PISSED!! i am watching 2 LOng haired Weiner dogs for a buddy who has watched my dog for me twice. The one smaller fucker pissed & shit on my couch then the other one rolled in it and had a fucking party all night. DUDE cā€™mon tell me they arenā€™t house trained man. WHAT THE FUCK MANā€¦
THANK God the wife put sheets and quilt all over the couch because my dog is not allowed on it and LISTENS.
F U C K ā€¦ This is wrong man, he brought a gate for me told me while Iā€™m at work lock them in the back room and pick up the carpet in case because the little one has peed on a rug before. Didnt make a big deal of it or say itā€™s a given theyā€™ll piss inside.
Iā€™m so :rage: been up since 6 am giving dog baths

11 Likes

his idea of house trained isnt he same as yours! :frowning_face: thats why i quit watching other peoples dogs. too much work. i hope gracie doesnt smell that and think its a green light. naaa! she wont!

4 Likes

shoot as old as he is all i have to do is wait him out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Challenge accepted!!! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Itā€™s really easy to get them to not shit in the house. Put them in a kennel at night.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to disagree with you on this one happyā€¦ That dog pissed on the blanket we set out on the couch and then slept on the wet pissy blanketā€¦ I know shit got eaten too. I could smell it. I trained my dog in about a weekā€¦ she can hold herself for an entire day.
LoOL ol CW says they look like they got scolded ā€¦ lol

That couch I tipped over is Gracieā€™s couch the only couch the dog didnā€™t piss on

7 Likes

That was very funny. I did get a laugh as mad as I amā€¦

5 Likes

kap you have no idea how close that turtles face resembles that guy! :rofl: :rofl: he is so dang old he shuffles and uses the carts to hold himself up. i would say he has about 10 years on me but i had to show off that i could get down on the floor to wipe up a spill and could get up all by myself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: all us old people will know what i mean

3 Likes

are those dogs any kind of trained? like maybe pee pad? i totally screwed up using pee pads on my oldest dogs. if i leave a newspaper on the floor they think they have to pee on it

6 Likes

They gave me a box of padsā€¦ I put 1 down and it pissed right beside itā€¦ AFTER I got done walking him.
They were pretty good last night though. My wife slept on the couch with the dust buster on her lap. I should have got a picture when I woke her up this morningā€¦ itā€™s was precious!!!
Only one puddle of pee in the back room and they both peed n pood when I walked them at 8 this morning. I was actually a little bit too happy because when we came inside and I was still congratulating & playing with Charlie (the younger one about 1 yr old) that he dribbled some more pee on meā€¦ LMAO I canā€™t get mad at that ā€¦ Donā€™t get me wrong - it pisses me off but heā€™s only 1 yrs in a new environment plus excited = I asked for itā€¦ ha ha.

10 Likes

Ur thread is such a happy, fun place!
My captainā€¦ how did Loco know the flies were virginsā€¦ Omg, peed my pants when I read that!!!

And Trishā€¦ yer co-worker sounds a lil shady. Did u look for cameras?

Well I have a bathroom story. I was at Samā€™s club shopping, many years ago. I was in nursing school, so around 2013. I had to use the restroom, and with school and all, my life seemed p stressful. So I thought, Iā€™m just gonna sit down and and take all the time I want. And got out my phone and started playing Clash Royale. At one point I heard a woman out by the sink say"Get outta here!! This is the womenā€™s restroom!!

So I knew some male had walked in.

Some time laterā€¦ I wasnā€™t paying attention to realize that the restroom got really quiet. Next thing I know I hear mans voice say ā€œhello?ā€. Otherwise, it was totally silent. I immediately said ā€œhi, yes, Iā€™m in hereā€.
Then I see a manā€™s feet enter the stall right smack next to me! Mother humper! And I know he can see my feet, if I can see his.

So Iā€™m thinking maybe heā€™s just a dude who has to pee really bad. But Iā€™m listening for a zipper soundā€¦ nadaā€¦ urine stream? Nope.

Then I got really scared. I pictured a robber type in that stall to assemble his AK 47.

Omg.
So I have to get the fuck outta there! Then I look to my right, no toilet paper!
Fuck a duck!
So I tried to wipe with a toilet seat cover, but my hands were shaking so bad, I got poop on one!

I rushed over to the sink and washed my hands as fast as humanly possible. Flew out of there with wet hands. Rounded a corner, and ran smack into a cleaning cart which had been placed across the womenā€™s room door. Thatā€™s why the rr had emptied out. He was a cleaner, not a terrorist. I went to the store manager and complained. I guess the guy didnā€™t speak English. And was prob tired of waiting?
Dang, I nearly had a heart attack that day.

11 Likes

Are you kidding me right now no the toilet paper andā€¦ :rofl:

9 Likes

Iā€™m perfectly serious!
:poop:

7 Likes

Thanks that the hardest Iā€™ve laughed in a while :joy:

6 Likes

Of course it was a terrorist! :rofl:

4 Likes