Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

My little Vida that I just put outside.

2 seeds I just tossed into a soil mix for my watermelons popped out of no where. I did not put the seeds there knowingly.

11 Likes

pretty little babies!

5 Likes
6 Likes

This is my journal @theo.ddavis
Maybe not journal…more like a Marijuana’s gossip column but I’m okay with that …lol

8 Likes

Naaaah… this is the comedy channel. I think the gossip is over on blues thread.:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Gotta love a good connect!

3 Likes

i loved that song :rofl: my grandpa took the hillbilly highway from kentucky to mich to work at ford :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

happy 4th rock! its been a few years now since i begged you for help starting my first grow about this time. i hope you and yours have a great day!

8 Likes

Woot woot…happy 4th my cannafam.
AND my dearest Trish…how do I love thee…let me count the ways…
123. :slightly_smiling_face: :sparkler::fireworks:

7 Likes

Thank you! Gonna dread through today!

3 Likes

BOOM…

13 Likes

have soo much fun tonite!

6 Likes

Zinnias are blooming.

Did you all know ponytail palms have a bloom? Never seen it bloom before as well as all the tails on the top of this one…

10 Likes

Darn nice looking roof there…lol

3 Likes

Not much on the storm front…

7 Likes

Lol I love ur posts, love the ocean pics too!! They are a treat!
Ur Apology strain. . . the mother is Sunset Sherbet. Rena just chopped and cured a Sunset Sherbet. She said it gave u “an indica smack in the face” lol.

I have SS, just didnt grow any yet. In fact, I think my first indicas are in my current grow.
:sparkler::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

So my wife has been under the weather for last 2 days… she never calls in sick she is pretty incredible with her work attitude. Anyways she comes home yesterday and goes right to bed. UNHEARD OF!! she passes out cold with help of some cold medicine too, which she is such a lightweight. I cook dinner w the kid, have him brush, lock up the house, walk dog - all that shit. No big deal right!! Well she thinks it’s some great big help and so appreciative right. Look what I found. LMAO how perfect

It isnt just my wife that thinks we are incapable of caring for a child. LMAO so hard!!!

10 Likes

This is varigated for some of the newer ppl to see nothing at all wrong with HIM. YUP right after this pic it was trashed unfortunately. Both were males to my dismay. So lol out of the four “regs” that I planted 3 were males. Both of the runt mixes and 1 of the 2 space ape something something. I’ve trashed 4 males this month. Oh well bad odds this go but thankfully I had 12 to start.

Did some up pots also. Nothing spectacular and I still can’t throw away that little plant I fried

8 Likes

Hey locorock…calling locorock…lol

3 Likes