Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Iā€™ve not been in a talking mood latelyā€¦ my non English speaking fucking Mexican neighbors 2 boxers killed Sylvester yesterday. I almost got arrested going to there house with a gun telling her to get them fucking dogs outside so I can shoot them. Cops were called, animal controlā€¦it was a seen

7 Likes

Bastardsā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

asshole people. how many scenes played thru your head now where you shoot the dogs or the neighbors? i would be getting out my list of things to do to make their lives hell.

7 Likes

Appreciate it I really doā€¦but Iā€™ve had a night to sleep on it and itā€™s the owners not the dogs fault. Dogs are unpredictable in bad owners hands. I got Cleo consoling me right now actually as I type thisā€¦he knows Sylvester is goneā€¦ poor guys buddy

12 Likes

Do you want me to go beat them up @LoCoRocK ?

I hope you have a better day today my friend! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

@LoCoRocK,

Iā€™m with Kap :facepunch:

7 Likes

Standing tough Velcroā€¦lol thanks

8 Likes

Oh, man. I am SO sorry to hear about Sylvester. I am just so sorry. :frowning:

6 Likes

Yes thanks, appreciate itā€¦ it was pretty shitty and the dog owners have made no attempt to say anything to me either. They donā€™t speak any English but to be fair I did scare the shit out of the woman who came out so Iā€™m not expecting any condolences tbh. I would have absolutely still made sure there was no $$ needed regardless. I donā€™t live in a questionable neighborhood and there house is very nice BUTā€¦ behind the house is a mother-in-law suite and the garage has been turned into a bedroom. Iā€™m very good friends with the house directly across the street from them and she says the house is filled w extended family and they are mostly illegals. My friend is prolly exaggerating but when they have partyā€™s my entire street is filled w cars and you can hear Menudo blasting. Ive had 2 days to cool down but Iā€™m definitely pursuing the case. I had to get my statement notorized so that will be mailed off today.

10 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear about your loss @LoCoRocK my thoughts are with you, the furry family members are still family :heart:

3 Likes

Thats just horrible. Horrible. So sorry Loco.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve meant to get a pic up of my dragon fruit but I missed the flowering stage. Sheā€™s baring fruit now. For you not familiar with dragon fruit it tastes Exactly like juicy fruit. EXACTLY!!

12 Likes

How big is it going to get?

6 Likes

Bout the size of a grapefruit with a white pulp inside all completely edible. She only popped like 2 fruits and itā€™s huge. Goes all the way up that tree, Iā€™ll get some better shots tomorrow.

6 Likes

Hey man Iā€™m gonna plant this seed right here ā€¦who can u point me to speak with about a large quantity soil building guruā€¦ Is @BudBrother ā€¦ the same ā€¦looks the same hope it isā€¦ yo my amigo can u tag me over to your thread I have a few questions on some pretty unique situations. :muscle: lookin good my man

3 Likes

Nice dragon fruit u got the gold whites? Ir the red whitesā€¦ the got a red red thatā€™s really seeetā€¦ I personally like the red whites which is like a kiwis in consistancy my best description

2 Likes

No Bud is never on GNā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen him over here.

2 Likes

You know that has 0 exxagerstion to it ā€¦ quit playin

3 Likes

Guess Iā€™ll use the good old search button

3 Likes

Shes a yellow actually ā€¦ Thereā€™s 3 kinds and sheā€™s the rarer of them all. My old old neighbor had his entire back yard just filled with crazy stuff and that cactus which is actually called a Hawaiian pear I think is what that dragon fruit comes off. It would make sense that he got the golden or yellow since he has such weird shit including so many kinds of varigated plants. He loved varigations I guess but anyways that thing has just take over that tree. I actually cloned some in my front tree that I filled with all the different stuff include my one aloe vera. This one has not fruited yet anf just really started to take.

6 Likes