Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Your stag is a true STAG look at that things hung like a horseā€¦ lol I know thatā€™s the DFā€¦ I got so much DF some times 40 or 50 a week during bloom Iā€™ll have a shit ton soon I got mangoes commin out my earsā€¦

3 Likes

You have no ideaā€¦my pride and joy.

11 Likes

My wife effing hates itā€¦ I caTHC her ripping shit out ALLLLLL the time.

7 Likes

Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a parasite plant?

6 Likes

LoLā€¦what gave it awayā€¦ my dream is to cut the top off and have someone chainsaw sculpt it into an eagle or an old man with a beardā€¦lol like a wind blown Zeus ya know. But Ive slowly been topping the thingā€¦I have about 5 more main branches about 30ā€™ each I need to get down without crushing my roof. I got an estimate about a year ago @ $500ā€¦ Since then Iā€™ve taken about 4 other mains off.

6 Likes

@fan0_man954
Dude!!!
Hows the new tattoo???

3 Likes

Tell Tenga to get a hold of Budbro theysā€™ is peas and carrotsā€¦

5 Likes

Looks like a host such as mistletoe

2 Likes

So I threw this male away into the compost pile about a week agoā€¦not sure but point is - lol - heā€™s still alive. Just dumped it on top paid no attention just went to throw some eggshells in compost and voila ā€¦

11 Likes

Looks like some super healthy compost!

1 Like

This one @Slym3r.

4 Likes

This is 1 of the 2 Pura Vida I started, this one is outside though. Sheā€™s about a foot tall now little bigger then the 5 gal bucket bit she was about 4" when I put her out. I think itā€™s been maybe 2 weeksā€¦ Letā€™s go see brb. Exactly 14 days and sheā€™s tripled in height. I see a pistil peeking out just right now so sheā€™s a girlā€¦cool. definitely some long lanky sativa leaves on her for sure. Sheā€™s got rained on just about everyday but just a sunshower or so the last couple. Iā€™m gonna give her some recharge tomorrow it will be the first time I ever gave her anything and I mean anything with all the Florida rain. LMAO you know itā€™s gonna pour tomorrow now. LoL

And a 2 week old condenser clone going also. She has an old branch supporting her.

12 Likes

Morning pic Hap, didnā€™t come out like it looks irlā€¦ :thinking: ā€¦ Up and at it!!!

9 Likes

If u can get a auto to grow super well without much error you should be able to make a nice tree out of a photo. I enjoy them both autos do end up finishing a bit before the photos do but as autos finish or getting within dayz of chop i start new seeds and try and keep a bit of a flow now. Sebring has some spirit train f2 reg photos for grabs like 30 left or so. Only kind avail roght now. Grab em boys and girls

2 Likes

Hey loco. Working on that forearm sized cola now buddy. Zkittles auto from ilgm about half way thru and half way to that size lol. Sold buds. Bout to give them just a bit of calmag water today they r starting to get some good tip burn

3 Likes

Every seed Iā€™ve grown from Sebring has been maleā€¦lol I tried 2 lemon cheese and 2 mangoā€¦all 4 males. Just bad luck is all ā€¦ I will put some more in the dirt after this go.

2 Likes

I did 2 maui both male. Got 2 shiska berry going now if they r make im pitching all his shit. Maui supposed to be fems so r the shiska. But we shall see. Maybe this is why they r all free.

1 Like

Not mine ā€¦clearly regs. Iā€™m not upset at all. About a year ago I grew 6 Recon from Fano and all 6 were females so I had it coming. LoL

2 Likes

Some pot picsā€¦ Looks like everyone is all sexed up and Loc ended up with 7 girls. I have the 6 in the pic and the one Pura Vida outside whoā€™s just chugging upwards. There are 4 little ones in the pic but those are just the recent lemon chz / gold leaf auto orgy results, nothing special.

8 Likes

For getting rained on every day sheā€™s doing pretty swell. Itā€™s the flowerig mold battle I dread in the coming months. Her sister inside

14 Likes