Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

They are all looking pretty sweet LoCo !

3 Likes

Hell that outside plant I wouldā€™ve topped at least twice by now. Sheā€™d be a bush. All your plants look real good. Did you plant the indoor and outdoor at the same time? If so it gives a good snapshot of the difference in environment.

6 Likes

They were planted togetherā€¦ at 6 weeks I put the one outside. The outsider is slightly taller with like 3" node spacingā€¦a lanky oneā€¦ Iā€™m just giddy she didnā€™t go str8 2 flower. Itā€™s a first in 3 summers of playimg. Her little puberty hormones spit out like 3 pistils so far which is fine by me. 6 weeks was the key here which Iā€™m sure Ive tried before. I have to do a strain check on herā€¦

7 Likes

Pretty cool wall of water and visual on a sun shower. Thank goodness I got the sprinkler fixed. LoL doesnā€™t matter anywho, it will pour for an hourā€¦ then that sun will come out & soak it all right back up. The air gets thick, pavement steams and pooFā€¦your shirt is drenched. LoL

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a funny one. I think we need to start a lococabulary Hall of Fameā€¦:flushed::joy::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

As much as Iā€™d like thatā€¦Sniper gets credit with that meme and the weekendsā€¦lol

3 Likes

Did some transplants today after some good news. The 2 seeds I found in a bag labeled ā€œ1st growā€ both popped a couple pistils today. How about that, totally wasnā€™t expecting anything but trash for them. I also found 2 little seedlings growing inside my Fire ppot today so I gave them homes. I did rip a little bit of taproot off so weā€™ll see.

12 Likes

Okay apparently water ballet is about the only thing not in the Olympics now. LoL canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, wtfā€¦ I got stoned watching water polo - no one was even wearing polo shirts and like every single shot on goal is a score?? ā€¦wtf thatā€™s boring as shit dude! And the street skateboarding is like 1 trick runsā€¦stupid as fuxk! What elseā€¦oh lmao air rifleā€¦ Holy shit they are terrible shots, the winner won without ever hitting a single bullseye.

8 Likes

Why am I still watching water polo??? It sucks so bad!!! Put some fucking great whites in the water it be bad ass or line the bottom of the pool with broken glass - then weā€™ll see some real tired mofos

5 Likes

I hear ya. Itā€™s the all inclusive shit. Itā€™s not fair me too what about me how come I canā€™t. Life ainā€™t fair. Nothing is equal. Someoneā€™s always going to complain. If you pay attention to it itā€™ll wear out your soul. I tried to Watch it, but I could really give a shit less about volleyball. One thing I did see that I think is a good addition, 3 on 3, 1/2 court basketball. Very fast moving lots of action. I am not a basketball fan either. Itā€™s just fast moving lots of action. Enough on that Iā€™m done.

4 Likes

Damnā€¦ Where do they find the half players?? I guess one guy blocking the court in a wheelchair makes it more fun I guessā€¦

5 Likes

There is that better?:joy::joy::joy: ā€¦Dickā€¦:rofl:

5 Likes

LMAOā€¦lol. I think it be much much more entertainingā€¦ like 2 - 7ā€™ guys and a midget per teamā€¦

7 Likes

Ok next - fencing has got to be the newest dumbest one. :expressionless: When is the last time we saw a sword fight on ESPN??

6 Likes

Anastasija Zolotic becomes first American woman to win Olympic gold in taekwondo

4 Likes

Sure sounds like an American!! LoL

5 Likes

I could watch the taekwondo. Especially girls. Donā€™t you remember in high school how everybody would run to see when someone said Chick-fightā€¦:man_shrugging::rofl:

6 Likes

Ok okā€¦this Keiffer chick is a pretty good fencer!!!

4 Likes

i got knocked on my butt last year by a 7 yr old at taekwondo. i was holding the board for a kick and went right over with it. i wont volunteer again! :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Boy I wouldā€™ve loved to been a fly on the wall for that one. That would be a good one for Americaā€™s Funniest Videos.:+1:t3:

4 Likes