Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

it was funny as hell. they had to get a guy to do it. next time i hear volunteer i am out the door

3 Likes

Gold medal… Woot woot!! In what you ask?? Woman’s Fencing? Ummm like building them??
No silly - sword fighting…
??? woman don’t have swords?? LMAO

4 Likes

you know you were sword fighting as a kid! who didnt? :rofl:

4 Likes

It means something different for guys grams…!!! LoL

4 Likes

I think Locos talking about a different kind of sword…:joy::rofl::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

oh crap! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

i guess ibetter pay more attention now if i hear that!

4 Likes

…En Guard!!! That’s 20 minutes I’ll never get back watching that …

3 Likes

Ha ha haaaaaaa. Unclear body

2 Likes

It’s called Artistic swimming it’s in the Tokyo Olympic games :joy:

4 Likes

Look it’s marijuana!! Reefers!!

11 Likes

Outdoor Pura Vida starting to flow

9 Likes

Everyone’s looking happy … and the 2 seedlings I found in with the Apology girls that I broke the taproots off are coming back. They didn’t grow for like 2 days after I transplanted them and I have no idea what they are. Maybe a cherry bomb I gave up on with the June born batch and threw it in the dirt??

Now if you don’t mind… - wonder twins activate - form of a garden hose…

12 Likes

Apology… I won from High C on IG.

11 Likes

You have a plethora of plants my brother.
All of them looking killer.

3 Likes

It’s funny 'cause it’s true!

7 Likes

thats exactly why there are so many jobs right now and no one is getting hired. they cant pass a drug test! i cant pass a drug test :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: stop the tests

6 Likes

Was a big write up in Google couple weeks ago how many company’s are foregoing insurance with drug tests since it’s legal in so many states now and they haven’t got their shit together yet. Interviews included a couple big companies that talked about their needs to be new laws passed for insurance that bypass legal marijuana. The labor pool is too limited passing up great individuals that use marijuana for PTSD etc etc

5 Likes

That and the fact there’s no money in Olympic skating. Don’t forget doing it for your country does not mean much to this generation and besides WTF is skating doing in the Greek games? I was watching woman’s BMX freestyle last night…they can’t even do a 60 second run within being dead effing tired the end of the run… It was pathetic! I mean it was hard to watch, come 45 seconds they could not even get back up the ramp they are exhausted. I’m serious go watch it. The swimmers do 5 minutes full throttle, marathoners, triathlon. Skating, BMX, surfing, kayaking does not belong in the Olympics. And the equestrian shit is basically who has the best horse… whats next kite flying, tetherball and metal detecting?

4 Likes

Wow reports of up to 26% … That’s up there man. Having one indoor and 1 outside will be a cool comparison. If I can somehow keep it organized which is a serious task to ask of me. :sunglasses:

6 Likes