Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

If itā€™s called a hole in one why isnā€™t a birdie a hole in one more?
Have you ever wanted to be a Skittle? The commercial is a lie, we donā€™t even know what rainbows taste like.

5 Likes

Alright I need the groups support. Iā€™m off to take the kid school shopping. Heā€™ll be in 7th grade now and hasnā€™t become fashion aware yet. Iā€™m sure it will be soon that heā€™ll want some parachute pants or some Jordache jeans whateverā€™s cool these days.

7 Likes

Ha ! Take you best shot Dad
Thatā€™s all you can do.

2 Likes

i wish i could help but my kids still make fun of me for putting turtle neck shirts on my grandkids.

7 Likes

It was not easy ā€¦Iā€™d say find something you thinks cool and he would just follow me. I pick out stuff and heā€™s says yah thatā€™s nice. LoL grrrrr Iā€™m not looking for nice Iā€™m looking for something you think is cool. He couldnā€™t even help with shoe size man. Heā€™d have like an inch in the toe and say it feels good. Then I ask the teenager girl employee for help and she just stares off into the distance. Totally helpless then says she doesnā€™t have a shoe size gauge thing and I can see it over under a bench. Anywaysā€¦
Plants are chugging along, Iā€™m getting ready to repot one of my Apology.

10 Likes

Yeah, that looks niceā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

That is hilarious!

2 Likes

thats nice is code for not in your wildest dreams. :smiley:

5 Likes

Added 5th QB into the mix so Iā€™m around 700 watts in the room now. Prolly going to flip around the 20th

11 Likes

And then Ms.Vida outsideā€¦

12 Likes

look at your! journaling and everything! your plants look beautiful to me!!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

omg i an si high i just realizzed that was a reflection in the back of your plants. i thought you had like 22 plants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I also threw this thing outside one of the seeds I found in my first growā€¦ could be Chocolope or GL maybe . I check her for tranny planny daily but so far nada . Looks pretty feminine too me so far.

8 Likes

Nope ā€¦just 7 big girls and some experiments, messing around basically. 2 of them are from the GL autos that got pollinated and look to be autos for sure. They stayed in peat pots for 3 weeksā€¦lol I just transplanted them last week theyā€™re 4 weeks now and definitely flowering

7 Likes

5 of mine have a few bud sites now. i havent switched or actually kept my light schedule. you know how easy it is to mix up 18/6 and 16/8? oops!

5 Likes

why did an add for a job at mcdonalds take up the corner of my screen telling me to apply now?

5 Likes

There Looking for good workersā€¦your stoned Trish. Prolly the browser your in not the forum. Iā€™m always on my phone never even seen growers Network on a computerā€¦
So a while back Hap talked me into topping my indoor Vidaā€¦ I must say it worked out pretty good going to have like four or 5 nice topsā€¦

10 Likes

Remove that big leaf thatā€™s covering them two lower branches right there in the middle of that picture and those lower branches will catch up to the top. Do the same on the other side if you have a similar scenario going.:+1:t3:That thing will be a beast if you let it.

6 Likes

I meant to post this yesterday but I had a lil experiment going. 2 seeds I found growing same size and all. Put one in my little peat pot and the other in a slightly bigger pot. Can clearly see the one is bigger at just 2 weeks. i had the Vidas I think that were just huge at 2 weeks and Iā€™m now sure that size matters ā€¦even at just 2 weeks old. I know.its a lot of root zone growth at the beginning and they lag sort of but Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m doing away with my usual beginner pots. Which is cool with me having one less up pot per plant.

12 Likes

Iā€™m hoping it was @hoppiefrog maybe @Arrow ā€¦sugar smacks my memory sucks but a name was dropped for a mildew control product? I remember making one of my typical stupid comments on losing some bud to mold last year and they recommended something for it. I was going to go hunting for it but Iā€™d like to find out before the summer is over. Anyways if you could drop the products name again over here on my thread Iā€™d really appreciate it. Or ofcourse if anyone else knows of something that they have used and know works ā€¦not just a he said she said product worked for them Iā€™d be sincerely appreciative.

4 Likes