Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Well, I can tell you what not to do. My last year outdoor lesson. I found where spraying with peroxide/water solution would kill all the mold. It did. It also trashed every budsite. All the pistols turned orange in 2 days. Flowers never bulked and trichomes never really thickened up. I would advise against this just my .02s. I need something though rock weā€™ve been getting your weather for a week and I got 2 girls flowering pretty hard.

5 Likes

@kapouic
You use milk donā€™t you?

6 Likes

I tried it. It seemed to keep the WPM at bay but it would not eradicate it allā€¦ Might be my ā€œnoobienessā€ā€¦ :crazy_face:

But it also made it a bit harder to spot new Wpm, since it leaves a white filmā€¦ :confused:

6 Likes

The first time I tried spraying with peroxide I dried the f****** out of them completelyā€¦ruined 2 plantsā€¦kupoot- 2 thumbs down! No bueno :slightly_smiling_face: thereā€™s some other steps your supposed to take or wash off or dilute or somethingā€¦I was absent the second half of the conversationā€¦ imagine that!! But I feel ya Boxer, er Boozerā€¦isnā€™t learning fun!! It is man I can fuxk shit up every which way but right ā€¦ but thatā€™s how I learnded good!

6 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth. Lessons hurt but I guarantee Iā€™ll never do that shit again

5 Likes

Unless you forget you did it and do it againā€¦ I imagine it has happened beforeā€¦:joy:ā€¦ I imagineā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl: funny huh!

6 Likes

when using milk, make sure you use it straight from the sourceā€¦cow :cow2: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦it must not be treated in any wayā€¦i believe this is the problem most have with the milk ( natural/organic ) way. Do a 40 milk/ 60 water dilution with itā€¦another important part here is to spray with lights ONā€¦as part of my ipm, i use a product called copper count-N, these products are all highly alkaline, ā€¦you need to create an alkaline surface on your plant/s ā€¦ all of these products will kill off your pistils in flower ā€¦hope this helps someoneā€¦ :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

This helps me understand SenseĆÆ! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

The student has become the teacher my humble noble :crown:!! LoL

5 Likes

It was a drive by Kdawgā€™nā€¦ I seen you ā€¦you closet readerā€¦lol

3 Likes

You let the Dawgs out :sweat_smile::+1::v::dog:

3 Likes

So Iā€™m anxious to hear a couples ppls thoughts on a scenerio at the Loco household. I have been vaccinated but my wife is dead set ā€¦I mean DEAD set against it. Claiming itā€™s untested not FDA approved and afraid my son will get cancer or be sterile in 10 or 20 years. My sonā€™s pediatrician, my mother who is a registered nurse and myself have been trying for months now to convince her. She keeps putting it off and gets into tears Everytime I try and bring it up again. I mean right into tears immediately. ā€œI donā€™t know what to do, what is right, what is wrong blah blah blah blah blahā€ is her reply & the discussion over. My boy is now in school and he says majority of his classmates have it and he definitely WANTS it. Iā€™m taking him at 4pm today for an appointment I made. He is getting it today behind my wifeā€™s back. My mom even said sheā€™ll take Donna out of the house to help me. ???. Am I wrong?
And please no conspiracy theorists in this discussion we know the vaccine works and it will be FDA approved shortly it isnā€™t something they just came up with overnight as it was modified from a vaccine already in the works.
@pptrsha1 @happilyretired @tenga @TheMadFlascher are some with kids I know for sure that Iā€™d like to hear from. Flasch Iā€™m not sure about the kids but your a pretty smart dude, very knowledgeable whos words mean a lot to me so I got you in thereā€¦ @OlyBoy your in that same category too.

5 Likes

Well my daughters husband is a conspiracy theorist along with his father and several siblings, and he wonā€™t get the vaccination. Heā€™s a groundskeeper at a school. My daughter is a respiratory therapist. She has held the iPad so people could say goodbye to their loved ones while she was in a suit head to toe with the air filtration system treating Covid patients when it first started. She knows what it does she got the vaccination while pregnant to make sure her child was covered because her husband is a idiot. She told him if he gets Covid he will no longer be living in their house and he will no longer have a wife.
If I were you I would do what is necessary to protect my child.

8 Likes

Wow, I hear you!!
My kids are all grown and so I speak to them about it, but they will make their own decisions.
I just completed my 2 Moderna vaccinations on July 30. I am pushing 70 and in general good health but a Type 1 Diabeticā€¦I take the desease very seriously and have good control history. I maintain my weight at 180. My wife just turned 70 on the 11th August and is DEAD SET AGAINST ITā€¦much like yours !!
I completely understand your concern for those you love, and assure you if my kids were juvenile I would be much more aggressive in pushing the point !!

7 Likes

I just read yesterday that one states pediatric ward is 100% full with children being treated for the new variant of covid. Other parents are now having to wait for a child to either die or get better to get their own child a bed in the hospital. The cdc is now stating that an average of 30% of new infections nation wide are children. Its a real tough call in your situation. Iā€™ve been holding off myself even though Iā€™m one of those that likely wouldnā€™t make it if I get infected. Its been long enough for me now to wait and watch. Iā€™m going in soon for my first shot. My wife is an avid anti vaxer who works in the health field. She has also now decided to get her first shot soon. They say asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission. In your case I think its a bit harder. I decided if doctors nation wide are ok getting the vax thatā€™s good enough for me. I wish you well in your decision my friend!

7 Likes

K dawgā€¦lol you know thatā€™s my lifeā€™s motto rightā€¦ I live by it - absolutely!!!

Thanks for the insight and facts to all. I have even more ammunition now for the war coming later today.

6 Likes

As would I.

Absolutely not.

It appears you have already thought it through and you are following you convictions. I think I would do the same in your situation.

(Hereā€™s my unsolicited advice) And a little discretion from everybody involved will pay HUGE dividends.

6 Likes

Well everybody. Momma bear caught wind obviously because I came home and it just so happens the wife decided to take Tbone to the mallā€¦ LMFAO sheā€™s good! She is good!!! Dangled a GameStop in his nose surely, new keyboard or something mall esc related ā€¦ :joy: I love that womanā€¦sneaky lil :nerd_face:!

8 Likes

So you got flanked :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::joy:

5 Likes

We might have to wrap the vaccine in cheese or peanut butter or something :joy:

4 Likes