Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

So you would not believe the fucking horror show of a mess I had yesterday in my room. I had 5 gallons of fish tank shit water I knocked completely over in my shed yesterday. It was effin horrible. Good news I threw out ā€¦I mean cleaned the shed up thoroughā€¦ THOROUGH LYā€¦
Mopped the floorā€¦ Then all pissed I decided to take it out on trimming the girls . LoL I also transplanted my last one neededā€¦ and voila. All Better now

9 Likes

I cut the white caviar male down today that was in the fire pit today. She started opening up last week and was prime pikins since Friday really. Put the top half of the plant in a garbage bag 2 dry out. Iā€™ll sift it, flour it and stow it away For when I try the WC again. I hadnā€™t thought about it but I finally got a female Lemon Cheeze from Sebring going this grow. This was my 3rd try with the Sebring LC ā€¦ 5 males out of 6 attempts. I have combed through my 3 plants I have going this grow. They should be a cross of the Apology Or LC & Fire from Dragonseeds. I hadnā€™t gave it much thought that Iā€™m growing my own strains this go. They seem to be ALL vagina too because Iā€™ve examined them to the stoned degree. And now that the male is cut down Iā€™ll be flipping next week. Then be a busy body in May for the summer grow I always sware I wonā€™t ever do again.
But yupā€¦ 3 of my Xā€™s, 1 JH, 1 LC and then 5 of Snipesā€™ Autos. Exciting times.

7 Likes

Oh well hello there!! Whatā€™s your name!!!

13 Likes

Iā€™ll set that lil one over with the twins by the fire pitā€¦ itā€™s about time to start a condensate clone too now that I think about it .

Plus I got this Lil one sprouting up out frontā€¦:tulip:

12 Likes

Gracie had fun @ the pooch park yesterday too. The old man at the park, veteran cool dude Didnā€™t know exactly what his breed was, not any Akita he did say when I asked. It doesnā€™t look and size wise the husky is out I thought? But she liked Gracieā€¦lol

9 Likes

Speaking of huskys, mine are 6 months old now.

Razor has crazy eyes. He was the runt.

Kai was the biggest pup I picked.

Have a great one, buddy!

12 Likes

Those eyes trip me out. Good looking pup @chavez78

7 Likes

Thatā€™s rightā€¦ Your the one that got the 2 lil beasties ā€¦ that is awesome! I wouldnā€™t do one wrong owning one in Florida but what personality they got. I tell ya my girl is the most vocal dog I ever had and Iā€™m sure that doesnā€™t measure to a huskys talking and blabbering, so entertaining isnā€™t it!! You surely know Slym is a husky lover too, got 2 also. Those eyes are too cool dude I can see a stoned mesmerizing gaze into them easily while baked. In honor of that one eye:

10 Likes

Room picā€¦ why not, itā€™s a journal for jimminy cricketsā€¦

So I topped dressed the 2 hungry hippos with a lil black cow and castings. Then I hit her with some bath salts and gave her a nice misting with it as well. Newer stuff looks swell but time shall tell. Iā€™m telling you I defoled the dickens out of them the other day.

15 Likes

Oh, man! He is huuuuugggeee!

I believe that you are correct!

Funny story. Took the kids to Cabelaā€™s when they were very young and saw a sign about feeding time ā€¦ so, there we are in a gang of parents and small kids when they start feeding the fish. Little did we know what that meant. Everybody gasped and/or screamed as we noticed the ā€˜foodā€™ was small fish and as the bigger ones scrambled to grab them, we noticed lots of small fish ā€˜tailsā€™ hanging out of their mouths. I will never ever forget that day. Ever. I think it traumatized me more than it did my kids!!

10 Likes

I can picture the sceneā€¦ hanging out of the fishes mouth like ol Capt. Quint getting drug out the back of the Orca by Jawsā€¦

9 Likes

Well well well ol Loc has struck again. I was up late last night and decided to check the girls @ lights off since itā€™s been a while. I hung that 5th QB and I am about 45% sure the timer switch has been on outletā€¦ lol they been getting 24hrs light with 1 board for about 2 weeks. Oops :grimacing: them autos just keep pooping out pistils though. LoL thatā€™s all fixed so Iā€™m gonna go 1 more week before 12/12 I think be smart give them some kind of transition. The big light had been going off at 5 hours so ā€¦ Thereā€™s that!

9 Likes

Gonna need a bigger room soonā€¦ Or atleast a second one. (to the wifeā€™s delight)

And the twins are both girlsā€¦ whoda thunk!

15 Likes

Isnā€™t this where someone chimes in and says ā€œwe can still see the floor!ā€

I guess thatā€™ll be me this time. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

You all know I love showing my eff upsā€¦ I take pride in learning the hard way. LoL so Iā€™m not sure I appreciate everyone keeping quiet when I said I was gonna try these fucking cardboard tubes. I thought Iā€™d get atleast the 10 weeks out of them but boy oh boy was I high. Not a single person said thatā€™s the dumbest idea ever Loc. So yup @ 4 weeks I had to transplant the 2 autos. Not an ideal situation for picky ass autos huh? Ive done a good deal of transplants and this was my most delicate ever. That was until the bottom let loose and it just fell thru. LMAO surprisingly they were back preying within 4 hours so I might of dodged one.

13 Likes

Hey, @LoCoRocK .

Maybe those cardboard tubes are a bad idea. :yum:. :wink:. :joy:.

We learn from your fuck ups also! Thatā€™s why we just let ya be you! :joy:.

Glad you dodge that one, brother!

12 Likes

Here she is - 24 hrs after replant, I think sheā€™s gonna be A-OK :face_with_monocle::hugs:
But donā€™t do that boys n girls. Cardboard tubes are bad m-kay.

And for the record the 6 autos are @ 5 weeks tomorrow.

15 Likes

I know for some reason most pot farmers in here donā€™t watch sports. It has to be something I ainā€™t figured out yet. BUTā€¦ it is so satisfying watching LeBron and Lakers suck dick right now. LMAO oh ya if ya didnā€™t figure it out I canā€™t stand him. Overpaid cry baby that needs to keep his political views to himself. Which btw Kyle Rittenhouse is suing him for like 100 million for defamation of character during that temporary black lives matter thing. It is awesome all the ppl that owe him an apologyā€¦
Lebron needs to retire his 40 yr old ass ā€¦and stf up!!!

11 Likes

Iā€™m with you on not needing lebron. Just canā€™t get into hoops anymore. There are no more lambeers and parishes. Birds and magic. Bird was considered a pussy back in those days, heā€™d whip the snot outta the big men nowdays. Just different. You know whatā€™s not different Mr rock sir? THE DAMN PENS ARE GONNA WIN THE CUP!!!. sorry boss I had to poke you a little.

7 Likes

I heard Crosby is the first NHL player using a walker on the ice now. Sid the old ass man nowā€¦ Ainā€™t no kid no mo! Gonna be his last year Iā€™m :thinking: LoL should retire before his CTE Muhammad Aliā€™s his ass! Marchand loves himā€¦ the Pest @ his best!

8 Likes